Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers block human in fast food drive thru and attacked.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB.... anybody expect less?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All it would have taken is one passenger in that car, scared shitless, hearing the exploding glass, mistaking it for gunfire, while concealed or open carrying, upon seeing a nigger about to hurl another rock and mistaking it for a gun, to unleash hell. It would hurl this country into all out war. These niggers must want this. There is no other logical reason for their behavior - not that niggers behave with any sense of reason or logic. Do they not understand that if they continue this behavior, with the country in the state it is in, that this will be the certain outcome?

This is not what I want! No-one wants this!

Niggers as a whole are suicidal as well as homicidal. Their behavior reflects this in their everyday lives, from drug use, to lowered ambition for anything other than instant gratification - murder, rape, theft, you name it. This is how the mind of the nigger operates.

When, NOT IF, this shit goes down, they will find that humans are tired of their shit and will show it with superior firepower, aim, organization a sense of justice that the government simply refuses to bring.

Once again, I do NOT advocate this. I am simply seeing the writing on the wall in letters pinned in the blood of history. History, after all, repeats itself for those who refuse to learn from it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video reminds me of a drive through jungle safari I once visited.

The animals would block the road while other ones would come to the side windows to shake you down for food.

Animals are animals!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything remotely like this happens to me, I will be cleaning nigger guts off the front fender and hood of my truck.
    At some point these filthy apes will be treated as the dangerous animals they are.
    They serve NO purpose, unless you count the liberals using them for violence.
    They will never evolve into a decent human
    They are unable to behave responsibly or with any type of consideration other than themselves.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My grandfather had the perfect solution for these scenarios. He called it a "Nigger Be Good Stick". Heavy pipe, around 18" long, filled with lead. He kept one on both sides of his cars, inside the door pockets. One for himself, one for any passenger in the front seat.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    My grandfather had the perfect solution for these scenarios. He called it a "Nigger Be Good Stick". Heavy pipe, around 18" long, filled with lead. He kept one on both sides of his cars, inside the door pockets. One for himself, one for any passenger in the front seat.
    I didn't know your grandpa, but I knew I liked him !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    all it would have taken is one passenger in that car, scared shitless, hearing the exploding glass, mistaking it for gunfire, while concealed or open carrying, upon seeing a nigger about to hurl another rock and mistaking it for a gun, to unleash hell. It would hurl this country into all out war. These niggers must want this. There is no other logical reason for their behavior - not that niggers behave with any sense of reason or logic. Do they not understand that if they continue this behavior, with the country in the state it is in, that this will be the certain outcome?

This is not what i want! No-one wants this!

Niggers as a whole are suicidal as well as homicidal. Their behavior reflects this in their everyday lives, from drug use, to lowered ambition for anything other than instant gratification - murder, rape, theft, you name it. This is how the mind of the nigger operates.

When, not if, this shit goes down, they will find that humans are tired of their shit and will show it with superior firepower, aim, organization a sense of justice that the government simply refuses to bring.

Once again, i do not advocate this. I am simply seeing the writing on the wall in letters pinned in the blood of history. History, after all, repeats itself for those who refuse to learn from it.
    spot on!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I didn't know your grandpa, but I knew I liked him !
    He would be right at home here. He lived in a near suburb of Chicago that used to be a big Italian mob town. He was friends with those guys, even did gunsmithing for them. His idea for the "Jigaboos" as he liked to call them, was to round them all up, stuff them all in Solder Field with a ring of armed Klansmen around the perimeter, let the niggers duke it out with each other in a battle royale until just one nigger is left alive. Hang that one.

He figured if they did that, most of Chicago's problems would be a thing of the past!
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a group of whites had done that to a car with niggers in it, this would be the only story you hear for the next 5-10 days on all news channels. Those white attackers would have already been doxed and in custody.

Seeing how it's niggers attacking what I presume are white people, you'll never hear about this. The attackers will probably never be found and even if they are nothing will be done.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what you get when you make niggers immune from the law and consequences. Look for this to become a regular occurrence. If you refuse to fight back against the nigger it is only going to get worse. Lets hope this is the beginning of a few kids learning the truth of niggers early.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    humans are screwed in the US, if you defend yourself against a nigger. They'll arrest you for harming them. If you don't they'll rape and kill you.