Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Michigan Road Commissioner: “Black Lives Matter is more offensive than the nigger word for what they are doing to this country,”

Racist rant in Leelanau meeting draws public backlash

I hope that this guy doesn't lose his job as the niggers, liberals, antifa and assorted worthless scumbags are clamoring for his dismissal. This man has the balls to speak the truth in a time when most officials are taking a knee, supporting nigger terrorist BLM and acting like the big, fat and soft baby asses that they are. Godspeed, Brother Eckerlee!

SUTTONS BAY — Leelanau County Road Commissioner Tom Eckerle faces calls for his resignation after he used a racial slur while talking to other board members during the preamble to a public meeting.

Several community members pledged to start a petition to recall Eckerle, which would need 3,300 signatures to get it on a ballot, if he refuses to resign from his position.

When contacted, Eckerle, who lives in Suttons Bay, said he has no intention of forfeiting his seat. He acknowledged using the racial slur at the public meeting, and repeated it while talking to a Record-Eagle reporter.

“Black Lives Matter is more offensive than the n--- — word for what they are doing to this country,” Eckerle said.

He denies being racist and said the BLM movement sends chills up and down his back.

Eckerle’s racist statement, broadcast minutes before the meeting, came one day before Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed an order declaring racism a public health crisis. The order directs all state employees to undergo implicit bias training.
    The community uproar is in response to Eckerle’s use of the racial slur when he was asked why he wasn’t wearing a mask at the meeting. He responded by saying, “This whole thing is because of those n-----s down in Detroit,” according to administrative assistant for the road commission.

When told his language was inappropriate, “He came back with ‘I can say anything I want,’” Kuhn said.
    Tyasha beeez mad an' sheeyit 'bout dese heeyah racisms!

Tyasha Harrison of Lake Ann is a member of the Northern Michigan Anti Racism Task Force that formed in June in response to protests in Traverse City and around the country that took place in the wake of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in Minneapolis.

“I am disgusted. I am appalled,” Harrison said. “This type of language and rhetoric is something that has not died off. It shows that racism is here, it’s very much present and it’s coming to the forefront.”
    https://www.record-eagle.com/news/ra...f8c1058bc.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He better be armed, and aware. I’m sure his home address will be published, and the terrorists will come for him.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately I believe I just saw an update where the gentleman caved in and resigned.

All the cucks that called for his resignation should have watermelon seeds sprinkled in their yards!

I hope someone starts a Go Fund Me for the old dude.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Unfortunately I believe I just saw an update where the gentleman caved in and resigned.

All the cucks that called for his resignation should have watermelon seeds sprinkled in their yards!

I hope someone starts a Go Fund Me for the old dude.
    Michigan county official resigns after doubling down on N-word, says he's not racist
    Detoilet News
    Fuck them, the niggers use the en-wrod 24/7
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see someone in public service condemn the black lazy monkeys. He’s probably day’s from retiring.