Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hordes of homeless niggers turn NY's Upper West Side into ghetto

Upper West Side residents say three hotels that are housing hundreds of homeless men during the coronavirus pandemic have turned the area into a spectacle of public urination, catcalling and open drug use.
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/hundre...ssment-to-uws/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Serves them right for allowing it. The hotels should have told the government to keep it's money.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One would think the SJW's and cucks would read that article with the same comprehension we do. Niggers in your neighborhood are a real bad idea.

Just wait until the SJW assholes have to reap what they have created, niggers next door to them, pissing and masturbating on their sidewalks. At that point, they'll probably throw a rope over the rafter.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The residents there are not happy with this. Maybe since the niggers are practicing their TNB in an upscale neighbourhood, something will be done.

The board member, who asked to not be identified by name, said they were told the city was paying the hotels $175 a day per homeless person or “two guys in a room at $350 a day.”
    I'm sure the taxpayers don't mind forking over what money they have left for that. I've never been to NYC. Unlike druggies, sex offenders, and niggers, I couldn't afford to stay at these pricey hotels.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The residents there are not happy with this. Maybe since the niggers are practicing their TNB in an upscale neighbourhood, something will be done.

I'm sure the taxpayers don't mind forking over what money they have left for that. I've never been to NYC. Unlike druggies, sex offenders, and niggers, I couldn't afford to stay at these pricey hotels.
    The last time I was in NYC was summer 2018 for a management workshop. I stayed in a hotel room that was maybe 12' X 15' that reminded me of a dorm. They charged my company $470 per night...

I'd been in New York a couple of times before, but it had definitely gone down hill big time by then. Homeless bums and niggers everywhere... Smelled like piss and shit... The residents a bunch of miserable rude assholes...

No thanks!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to ruin a nice area, let a bunch of filthy niggers move in. Soon it will be a festering shithole.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The last time I was in NYC was summer 2018 for a management workshop. I stayed in a hotel room that was maybe 12' X 15' that reminded me of a dorm. They charged my company $470 per night...

I'd been in New York a couple of times before, but it had definitely gone down hill big time by then. Homeless bums and niggers everywhere... Smelled like piss and shit... The residents a bunch of miserable rude assholes...

No thanks!

My husband went there years ago before we got married. He asked if I'd like to take a trip there, saying it was something I needed to see. I said, "Not really." I was afraid to go there even then. Seems like a new Detroit in the making.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think everyone should go to NYC at least once. Most aren't going to like it. I've lived most of my life on the West Coast, so it's like an alien planet to me. I felt more comfortable in Kyoto or Taipei than I ever did in NYC.

The one good thing I have to say about the place is that I've had a few of the best meals of my life there. I'm a very finicky eater, but man, they have some really good chow there! I've eaten at a couple of the well-known steak houses -- Delmonico's, Del Frisco's, etc..., but back in 2018, my EVP took me and another SVP to a place known as "Gallagher's" not far from the Air and Space Museum.

Best.

Steak.

Ever!

I had the "New York Sirloin" with jumbo shrimp. So damn good!

It's hard to name the "best meal" one has ever had, but if you held a gun to my head, that one makes the short list. It was pricey (the company picked up the tab ), though not ridiculous. I think my meal with all the trimmings was about $140. My dinner companions were big drinkers (I'm not), they had a few rounds of mixed drinks, and then ordered a couple bottles of wine at about $120 a pop, I did accept a glass of vino (maybe $20-worth). About a third of our final check (less than $1,000 as I recall), was their drinks and the wine.

Awhile back, my brother told me they opened a branch in Vegas, so I'll definitely check that out next time I'm down there (if we're ever allowed to go anywhere again...). I doubt it will be as good as the original, though...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or as I call it, 'Friday'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how anybody could live there. It's a giant fucking shitty hell hole.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mayor De Blasio is term limited. He’ll be done next year. I’ll bet he then packs up and moves to Florida.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    NYC has literally turned into the nexus shithole of the east coast and is finished. If you live there GTFO now before it's to late.
    A lot of residents are!! With cuomo the homo as governor and oil driller dumblasio as mayor of nyc it's a TEXTBOOK example of the failure of governance of blue states and cities. I love it when cuomo tried to get gibs from Trump and he told soy boy to go FUCK himself!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    A lot of residents are!! With cuomo the homo as governor and oil driller dumblasio as mayor of nyc it's a TEXTBOOK example of the failure of governance of blue states and cities. I love it when cuomo tried to get gibs from Trump and he told soy boy to go FUCK himself!!
    Is he the one with the nipple piercings, who was caught having some kind of weird sex thing going on with street niggers he picked up? Sorry if that's not right.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Is he the one with the nipple piercings, who was caught having some kind of weird sex thing going on with street niggers he picked up? Sorry if that's not right.

That would be Cuomo the Homo...... It runs in their pedo family

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuomo homo.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	12134

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in NYC, even I don't visit :p. I leave NYC every chance I get. Its turning into a liberal created shit paradise.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    That would be Cuomo the Homo...... It runs in their pedo family

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuomo homo.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	12134
    Thanks for the visual. GROSS.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could be right on that one!! It appears he is the one with nipple rings!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    De Brillo admits he wants to empty out NYC for his poor niggers.
    De Blasio reveals he wants to buy empty NYC buildings and turn them into affordable housing after moving 13,000 homeless into hotels 'for more than $2million a night' and shaming rich residents who left to escape COVID-19 as 'fair weather friends'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Manhattan.html