Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Next Door

Here is a recent story about a sheboon inheriting a house but then having difficulty obtaining a home equity loan to make improvements.

https://www.nbcnews.com/specials/ame...homeownership/

Wake up silly niggers! Get woke about why nobody wants to loan you money!

You are a bad risk my nigger!

First of all, you've heard the term nigger neighborhood... stay there. We don't want you living next door to us.

Second of all, why loan money to someone who probably will not pay it back?

You can thank your nigger community or nigger upbringing or your nigger culture for teaching humans they may as well burn their money as to loan it to niggers.

Get woke niggers... borrowed money and white neighborhoods never work. Stay out.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The word "loan" should be removed from the English vocabulary when dealing with niggers. When you loan someone something it's with the intention of getting it back, niggers never return or pay anything back. It should always be called "give" when dealing with niggers.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it were my bank, I wouldn't give a shit if the name on the application was Red Neckerson with a yearly salary of $500k. If he came to me wanting a loan on a house in Compton, I wouldn't give it to him because: 1. It shows bad money management skills to buy a house in a warzone that will never appreciate in value. 2. He will not live long enough to pay off any type of loan from my bank.

While $250K may seem like a decent house for most Americans to live in under normal standards, it is a shit hole in Crapifornia.

If it had one once of sense in it's thick ass monkey skull, it would move out of the state. It's a nigger though, so let it stay in Compton and die of nigger related illness like the rest of them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    The word "loan" should be removed from the English vocabulary when dealing with niggers. When you loan someone something it's with the intention of getting it back, niggers never return or pay anything back. It should always be called "give" when dealing with niggers.
    Or "GIB!!" Gibs Muh Dat is hard wired into the nigger's simian brain!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    According to the graph, most white folks drive a car or truck equal to or exceeding the value an entire nigger famblys median net worth... Shocking!

I remember when a niggers entire net worth was parked out front in the form of a Cee-Dan-Dee-ville with wide whites and curb feelers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    True, for niggers it's "gib me or get robbed or raped".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If it were my bank, I wouldn't give a shit if the name on the application was Red Neckerson with a yearly salary of $500k. If he came to me wanting a loan on a house in Compton, I wouldn't give it to him because: 1. It shows bad money management skills to buy a house in a warzone that will never appreciate in value. 2. He will not live long enough to pay off any type of loan from my bank.

While $250K may seem like a decent house for most Americans to live in under normal standards, it is a shit hole in Crapifornia.

If it had one once of sense in it's thick ass monkey skull, it would move out of the state. It's a nigger though, so let it stay in Compton and die of nigger related illness like the rest of them.
    Nigger areas like Compton, Watts, South Central are high risk locations that no sensible banker will lend to. Niggers will burn it down so bank will lose money. Median houses in LA are near $500k. Best option for this negress is to get a loan from theyz own bankz of homies, from a sistah, from Oprah or Magic Johnson. No human would lend to her. Them niggers are nigger rich anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    According to the graph, most white folks drive a car or truck equal to or exceeding the value an entire nigger famblys median net worth... Shocking!

I remember when a niggers entire net worth was parked out front in the form of a Cee-Dan-Dee-ville with wide whites and curb feelers!
    The problem is the niggers want to live like rock stars, when they can't even afford a pack of smokes
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheboon bitch won’t improve the property. She will move in a feral buck, and spend the money on malt liquor and crack.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by azmarlin39a View Post
    Sheboon bitch won’t improve the property. She will move in a feral buck, and spend the money on malt liquor and crack.
    We have a saying in my family: You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.