Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A beautiful sight, makes a she boon unhappy tonight

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These smart girls are only telling the world they don't want to commit the unforgivable act of beastiality.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's six girls we won't be reading about being muh dikked or killed by niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the nasty, stank she boon that complained about these girls.
    Black high school cheerleader quits after white members pose with Confederate flag shirt that says ‘I love Redneck Boys’

The BritCuck LimeyTards at The Sun really don't like Daughters of The South loving their own people. Maybe that's why London looks like Mogadishu these days. Leave The South alone, ya pseudo-journalist BritCucks!
    Reagan Coleman, one of the two black cheerleaders on the Daphne High School cheer squad in Alabama, became upset after some of her teammates posed with the shirt last month.

In the photo, shared to social media on July 4, six white girls are seen standing with the shirt displaying the "racist" flag.

Four of the girls were on Reagan's cheer team.

Speaking to WKRG, Coleman described what came to mind when she looked at the photo: "I immediately see hate."

Her mom, Latitah Coleman, denounced the cheerleaders' usage of the Confederate flag.

She said: “There’s no two sides to that flag. That means hatred, That’s what it stands for - for us. We were oppressed with that flag.
    The War Of Northern Aggression (i.e. the so-called 'Civil War') had very little, if anything, to do with slavery, but whatever.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/123363...federate-flag/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only problem I have with those girls in that picture is that they are cheering for NIGGERS ON A FEETSBAWULL TEAM!

As for the one little monkey bitch that posted this: Don't want to cheer for the Trojans anymore? Your nigger daddy should have worn one. Ask him why he didn't next time you see him. LOLZ!!! Just kidding - we all know you've never met him and yo mammy don't remember which one he was.

I think we all know the real reason you quit the team. Your hideous fat monkey ass only got a spot on the team to keep the niggers from rioting. You only got a spot with them because you are an EO nigger. You couldn't hold a candle to these human gals and you know it!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...Don't want to cheer for the Trojans anymore? Your nigger daddy should have worn one...
    Another snort coffee out the nose one liner!

I don't think you could make a living selling Jimmy hats to niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas