Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimp working at a Fort Worth Whataburger loses job over BLM mask

Link

Ma’Kiya Congious showed up for her shift Tuesday morning at the Brentwood Stair Whataburger wearing a Black Lives Matter mask. It was the same one she had worn on Friday with no issues, she said. But after a customer complained, according to Congious, management condemned her wearing of the mask, leading her to ask about resigning and management to call the police on her.

Congious, 19, was working curbside pickup Tuesday. She had bought the Black Lives Matter mask last week at a shop in Meadowbrook and received compliments from customers on Friday and Tuesday. Even before she started wearing the mask a customer who came nearly every day would tell her, Congious said, “‘You remember Black lives matter and you stay safe.’”

But in the early afternoon Tuesday she said she took an order to a white woman who then asked for the customer service phone number.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    BLM ? Black Loser Monkey.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place is a little over a mile from where I live, and the yard apes are screeching and pounding their chests everywhere. As soon as I get some money together, I am fucking gone

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This is what you get for hiring niggers, I guarantee you the sheboon will try for the ghetto lottery and be screaming Racism!!!

I bet this is sheboons BLM pedo brother

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/Se...t?Sid=05935941
    You know, it's not a common last name, so I have to wonder

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My curiosity got the best of me, and I drove down the street the restaurant was on, and sure enough, about 30 chimps out there, just screeching and chirping away

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah this shit was all over talk radio today.

Only reason it's an issue is because it's a black sow and it's BLM related.

Fucking niggers think they should get away with whatever they want.
    "About ten minutes I'm gonna be back, you better be fucking gone!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hire a nigger... marry all the problems that come with it. Be woke, go broke.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    BLM ? Black Loser Monkey.
    Big Lips Magoo?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Link

Ma’Kiya Congious showed up for her shift Tuesday morning at the Brentwood Stair Whataburger wearing a Black Lives Matter mask. It was the same one she had worn on Friday with no issues, she said. But after a customer complained, according to Congious, management condemned her wearing of the mask, leading her to ask about resigning and management to call the police on her.

Congious, 19, was working curbside pickup Tuesday. She had bought the Black Lives Matter mask last week at a shop in Meadowbrook and received compliments from customers on Friday and Tuesday. Even before she started wearing the mask a customer who came nearly every day would tell her, Congious said, “‘You remember Black lives matter and you stay safe.’”

But in the early afternoon Tuesday she said she took an order to a white woman who then asked for the customer service phone number.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy
    We need MORE of this!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This is what you get for hiring niggers, I guarantee you the sheboon will try for the ghetto lottery and be screaming Racism!!!

I bet this is sheboons BLM pedo brother

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/Se...t?Sid=05935941
    Or half brother. Same ape baby daddy and a different sow. Stranger things HAVE happened!! I'm glad that when I lived in Central Texas I hardly ever saw a nigger at the Whataburger I went to!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    TAs soon as I get some money together, I am fucking gone
    That's why my brother moved his family out of Texas.

They lived in a very quiet seaside suburb south of Houston. He had a really nice house with a pool and a sports court, close to great schools for my niece and nephews, all the services one could want, etc...

Then Hurricane Katrina hit Nog Orleans, and shortly thereafter, the state allowed hundreds of thousands of welfare nigger "evacuees" to descend upon south Texas. Crime immediately escalated exponentially, the schools turned into fetid cesspools of the most useless niggers on the planet, the local amusement park (Kemah) turned into a war zone overrun with nigger mobs, and the quality of life went down daily in direct proportion to the number of niggers arriving by bus.

Houston was even worse. My older bro' is a true badass (who reads this site, BTW...), but got into the practice of taking this big Mexican dude who worked for him when he made his weekly trips to the county seat. And bro' is always packin'...

He tried to put up with it, but an incident where his brand new F-350 was broken into and vandalized pushed him over the edge. He sold his house, sold his business, and never looked back.

His baby-mama's people lived in a Rocky Mountain state that is essentially free of niggers (outside the largest cities). That's where he's been ever since and he loves it.

Best of luck to you!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    That's why my brother moved his family out of Texas.

They lived in a very quiet seaside suburb south of Houston. He had a really nice house with a pool and a sports court, close to great schools for my niece and nephews, all the services one could want, etc...

Then Hurricane Katrina hit Nog Orleans, and shortly thereafter, the state allowed hundreds of thousands of welfare nigger "evacuees" to descend upon south Texas. Crime immediately escalated exponentially, the schools turned into fetid cesspools of the most useless niggers on the planet, the local amusement park (Kemah) turned into a war zone overrun with nigger mobs, and the quality of life went down daily in direct proportion to the number of niggers arriving by bus.

Houston was even worse. My older bro' is a true badass (who reads this site, BTW...), but got into the practice of taking this big Mexican dude who worked for him when he made his weekly trips to the county seat. And bro' is always packin'...

He tried to put up with it, but an incident where his brand new F-350 was broken into and vandalized pushed him over the edge. He sold his house, sold his business, and never looked back.

His baby-mama's people lived in a Rocky Mountain state that is essentially free of niggers (outside the largest cities). That's where he's been ever since and he loves it.

Best of luck to you!
    Well I'm keeping my options opened. Been researching and Comanche has less than a 1% dirt-ape population, so that's a huge plus for me. I've also looked at Vidor, TX (has a pretty good sized KKK support base, another plus for me) or possibly Harrison, Arkansas (Those Ozark people don't fuck around, which is another plus)

The DFW area (if you also count the surrounding cities and communities, is over 6 million people, and a good 25 to 40% are niggers. I'd be OK if they just knew their place and kept to themselves, but we all know THAT'S not going to happen

Also in Fort Worth, I live just a few miles away from Rosedale, which is nothing but cheap liquor stores, 'check cashing' places, crack dens and the homeless shelter.

I often joke if I hear less than 5 gunshots, it's a slow night

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ Dave...

Back in 2002 we took a road trip to check out places we had on a list for relocation. We didn't want to start a family in L.A. We drove from the greater Los Angeles area all the way to Miami (dumb kids! -- we'd been married less than a year).

One of the places we wanted to check out was Frisco, TX. I'm sure you know where it is. I really liked it. At the time, it seemed like the kind of quiet suburb where you could raise your family in peace and quiet. At the time, my brother and his fam' lived just south of Houston about 3.5 hours away, so that was another plus. Back then, you could buy a brand new big house with a pool for less than $250,000. I couldn't believe it.

A couple months later, I got a new job that took us to Portland, OR, so the decision was basically made for us.

I had occasion to go back to Frisco last year and was shocked! It's a massive city unto itself now. It basically just bleeds into Dallas miles to the south. They definitely Go Big in Texas!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    @ Dave...

Back in 2002 we took a road trip to check out places we had on a list for relocation. We didn't want to start a family in L.A. We drove from the greater Los Angeles area all the way to Miami (dumb kids! -- we'd been married less than a year).

One of the places we wanted to check out was Frisco, TX. I'm sure you know where it is. I really liked it. At the time, it seemed like the kind of quiet suburb where you could raise your family in peace and quiet. At the time, my brother and his fam' lived just south of Houston about 3.5 hours away, so that was another plus. Back then, you could buy a brand new big house with a pool for less than $250,000. I couldn't believe it.

A couple months later, I got a new job that took us to Portland, OR, so the decision was basically made for us.

I had occasion to go back to Frisco last year and was shocked! It's a massive city unto itself now. It basically just bleeds into Dallas miles to the south. They definitely Go Big in Texas!
    I have a cousin who lived in Frisco. I like Frisco, because it is mostly white, but you need to be pulling in six figures a year, to afford it. It's basically another Trophy Club.