Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dindu rapper 'Takeoff' accused of muh dik rape

Takeoff, Member of Migos, Is Accused of Rape in Lawsuit

Takeoff, a rapper who is part of the Atlanta trio Migos, has been accused of rape in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Los Angeles by a woman who said she was assaulted at a house party in Encino, Calif., in late June.

The lawsuit says the woman, identified in the court papers only as Jane Doe, was assaulted in an upstairs bedroom after expressly stating that she did not want to have sex with the rapper, 26, who was born Kirshnik Khari Ball.

The woman went to a hospital the same day, where, the suit says, the staff observed “physical evidence of forceful rape” and alerted the Los Angeles Police Department.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/a...e-lawsuit.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying my best to feel sorry for her because she was raped but I have to admit that the fact that she was willingly at a house party with a bunch of niggers kind of makes it hard, though.

Maybe she didn't know there were niggers there.
    Maybe the niggers showed up after she did and she didn't know.
    Or most likely... This wasn't the nigger she was hoping for.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm trying my best to feel sorry for her because she was raped but I have to admit that the fact that she was willingly at a house party with a bunch of niggers kind of makes it hard, though.

Number 3 is the MOST likely scenario!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I posted this years back in the old Chimpout.

My sister in law accompanied a coal burning friend to a house party.

My SIL drove, picking up her friends pet silverback on the way to the party. Of course since her friend smoked coal, there were plenty of other niggers on hand at the party.

Shortly after arriving, my SIL was offered up a drink... and that was all she remembered until morning.

She woke up the next morning, naked on a bare piss stained mattress on the floor of a ghetto apartment building basement boiler room, knowing she had been brutally raped.

No purse, no phone, no clothing, no car keys and no clue as to where she was.

She was able to find an old T shirt that had apparently been used as a rag, stretching it down so she could walk a couple blocks to a corner gas station to call her dad.

She was infected with a STD she has kept for life, her car was found a few days later, abandoned out of gas and beat to shit in the same hood where she was attacked.

So the moral of the story is to educate your kids to stay away from coal burners as well as niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

My best guess is that this was a she boon.
    Sounds like a ghetto 'hood rat' ploy to get some nigger rapper cash. Now, if the dumb nigger had just been wearing like $60K worth of tacky nigger bling, she most likely would have just had sex with the nigger and waited for him to go to sleep. Then, the dumb nigger would've woke up the next day with no jewelry on. Instead, the she boon must shake the nigger down some other way. I'd bet cash that this is a she boon hood rat.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I know I posted this years back in the old Chimpout.

My sister in law accompanied a coal burning friend to a house party.

My SIL drove, picking up her friends pet silverback on the way to the party. Of course since her friend smoked coal, there were plenty of other niggers on hand at the party.

Shortly after arriving, my SIL was offered up a drink... and that was all she remembered until morning.

She woke up the next morning, naked on a bare piss stained mattress on the floor of a ghetto apartment building basement boiler room, knowing she had been brutally raped.

No purse, no phone, no clothing, no car keys and no clue as to where she was.

She was able to find an old T shirt that had apparently been used as a rag, stretching it down so she could walk a couple blocks to a corner gas station to call her dad.

She was infected with a STD she has kept for life, her car was found a few days later, abandoned out of gas and beat to shit in the same hood where she was attacked.

So the moral of the story is to educate your kids to stay away from coal burners as well as niggers.
    And this is why this site is important. All human girls needs to be educated to the dangers of niggers. The cuddly, cool and praiseworthy niggers that are sold to you on the TV do not exist. It's all a moneymaking sham. Niggers are dangerous and violent creatures - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Like Snakes are brightly colored to warn you of their danger, niggers are black to warn you of theirs. Stay away from niggers and never trust one. Your life may depend on it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !