Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: New footage

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

New footage

There is ONE single potential offense here and that Chauvin not easing up after St. Dindu's heart stopped. For the last three months I've asking myself why an officer would risk his career and freedom just to send a worthless jigaboo to Nigger Heaven. And now gentlemen, it's all clear..drug interaction can EASILY stop a pulse intermittently. Get your weapons ready. These cops will walk WITH an apology and we will be in for the Chimpout to end all monkey shines.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/03/u...eak/index.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is ONE single potential offense here and that Chauvin not easing up after St. Dindu's heart stopped. For the last three months I've asking myself why an officer would risk his career and freedom just to send a worthless jigaboo to Nigger Heaven. And now gentlemen, it's all clear..drug interaction can EASILY stop a pulse intermittently. Get your weapons ready. These cops will walk WITH an apology and we will be in for the Chimpout to end all monkey shines.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/03/u...eak/index.html
    That's precisely what I was thinking!!!!!!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the cops walk free (as they should) and the chimpouts begin, it's all fine with me. As long as I have some decent cheese popcorn while watching the riots, of course! Let them burn down their filthy slums. Fuck all these niggers to hell and back.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The Minnesota Ape-torney General should be held personally accountable for every death and every dollar of damage during the Floyd riots. He admitted to withholding the body cam video, and there's really only one reason he would've..to start a race war.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    L Let them burn down their filthy slums.
    Which I never understood. You want to burn down YOUR OWN HOME AND NEIGHBORHOOD, all in an attempt to 'get whitey'? You fools go right ahead
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Nigger criminal
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah then they'll ask for white to build it again and clean their mess up, niggers are a waste.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Applying for my carry papers ASAP
    I miss the days when it was considered socially acceptable to open carry revolvers on your belt.

I think crime would decrease if all law abiding citizens openly carried .357 magnums.

Is it true that in most of the cities where protests/riots are taking place, and cities are being burned to ground, only criminals are allowed to possess guns?

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Legal here

Down here in the last hold out for the White man, we can carry any way we like.Not much crime though, except for the larger cities. All in all, the nigger seems to still know it's place in the deep South.Just a matter of time though....we are seeing more and more liberal nigger lovers with each generation.They stand with "nigger lives matter",fags, and stand against anything to do with our heritage.Going to work each day for a progressive company and working with a bunch of niggers and F'ed up social justice warriors is about living every day in the demoncrat national convention.Damn,I hate what life has turned into....

Can't wait until I retire in a few years, with my White wife, my 4 cats,my coffee pot and my large gun collection.The only time I will hear about niggers and millennial then is when they chimpout or die from facebooking and driving.Unless of course that senile old man wins the election, my investments tank, and I lose my retirement....then life will continue to suck even longer.

Sorry for the long rant...just had to vent.

Thanks for listening!