Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

UK girl goes to cRap concert, "trusts" a "young man" to walk her home, gets diversified, dindu claims it "accidentally killed her"

Oh well. She didn't burn the coal, but she didn't heed nature's warning sign of shit-colored skin, either in friends or her taste in aural entertainment.

Wesley Streete had denied doing so, instead insisting he “accidentally killed” childhood friend Keeley Bunker during sex and left her body in a park, hiding her with branches, in September last year.

Keeley, who was 4ft 11ins tall and weighed just six and a half stone, was discovered by her uncle in Wigginton Park, Tamworth, as a search party got under way.

Streete had told jurors he had consensual sex with Keeley after they “started flirting” on their walk home.

However, on Wednesday, the jury found him guilty of raping and murdering Keeley following a trial at Stafford Crown Court.

He was also found guilty of two other counts of rape, three counts of sexual assault and a charge of sexual activity with a child, against three other victims, said to have happened in previous years.
    During evidence, Streete claimed they had consensual sex and he “put my arms around her neck and accidentally killed her”, then lied to Keeley’s family, friends and police about what happened because he was “scared”.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/keeley-bu...114551397.html

Too bad the UK abolished the death penalty. Hopefully not TMI here, but the girl has a resemblance to my sister (who to her credit always had the sense to stay away from niggers).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22721310-d63a-11ea-8bed-4675f645a98a.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	12102 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4b2effc0-d63a-11ea-87e1-e62de978fc6f.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	12103
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well chalk one more burner up to the mud shark mortuary. These burners and other libtards are the true enemy of humanity. Niggers are not human and have no place among us. Sadly this one was attractive and not you typical fat fugly pig.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad she had to learn the hardest way possible to never trust a nigger. The muh dik urge of the jungle bunny never takes No for an answer.

This buck sounds more retarded than usual.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The burners last name was Bunker... obviously no relation to Archie Bunker... Archie's daughter knew better than to burn coal!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another once-valuable human being loses its life at the claws of a filthy worthless sub-cockroach nigger beast.

And Wesley Streete, your vile despicable mega-turd crap beast: I wish you an amazing time during your enrollment @ NU. May your frequent moments in the NU showers be totally eventful, with other nigger exploring you nigger birf canal. May every bully in NU see you as a huge threat. May your time there be the most painful time of your worthless existence. And may you be properly graduated to goodification by your fellow cage mates in the most painful way possible.

Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wesley Streete.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	12110 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	12111

Black lives = Fecal matter.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The burners last name was Bunker... obviously no relation to Archie Bunker... Archie's daughter knew better than to burn coal!

If she was born 20 years later, she would have. Remember that she did marry "Meathead." Nowadays, Meathead would have watched the nigger soil her while he, being the cuck that he was, would watch cowering from the corner and give support for her brave decision to diversify.

Meathead would be next...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Too bad she had to learn the hardest way possible to never trust a nigger. The muh dik urge of the jungle bunny never takes No for an answer.

This buck sounds more retarded than usual.
    That's like letting an alligator help you swim back to shore. The fucking thing doesn't know anything other than eating you.
    Somehow this girl was convinced she wouldn't be muh dikked and murdered by the funky negro.
    She undoubtedly watched too many magics on television shows, and only saw news reports when whites committed crimes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That's like letting an alligator help you swim back to shore. The fucking thing doesn't know anything other than eating you.
    Somehow this girl was convinced she wouldn't be muh dikked and murdered by the funky negro.
    She undoubtedly watched too many magics on television shows, and only saw news reports when whites committed crimes.

He was her childhood friend. It doesn't matter. If you raised the alligator from the day it hatched, one day it WILL kill you because that's what alligators do. They can't help it. It's their instinct.

Same with niggers. You can grow up with one, or even marry one, but the day will come when it will turn on you. They can't help it either since it's also their instinct. It's inevitable when you associate with a species that has a violent temperament, a low IQ, and zero impulse control.

I think human children have a natural aversion to niggers. I know I always did. But now, with the nigger-loving agenda and media brain-washing of young women, this girl felt a false sense of security with her nigger "friend". Frankly, I'd feel safer with the giant reptile.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She broke 2 rules:

1: She listens to rap

2: She trusted a nigger
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Of course, 'meathead' was a cuck who probably wouldn't mind being cucked by his wife with a nigger. Archie wouldn't have stood for that, though!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    She broke 2 rules:

1: She listens to rap

2: She trusted a nigger
    And died a coal burner's death
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 08-08-2020 at 01:25 PM. Reason: verb tense
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    I can just hear all the shitlibs crying out "whites do it too!" Fucking spastics.
    They can tell us the last time a white man walked a girl home to rape and murder her. You know those classical music concerts are just havens for killers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moral to the story is”burn the coal,end up in the hole”

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be no surprise if he accidentally killed her. They’re so inherently violent it could even happen by accident. They’re also incredibly fucking stupid, so death could occur from that stupidity. I’ve seen them set themselves on fire and shoot themselves.