Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Refreshing experience

Just wanted to relay a good experience I recently had.In spite of living ok n the deep South, I work for a liberal, nigger-ass kissing national company.And, working with so many brain dead millennial, I really have to watch myself when it comes to the truth about jungle bunnies.Not at my local barber shop....last visit was highlighted by discussions of guns, liberal stupidity, and copious use of the word NIGGER when appropriate.Great visit with like minded folks.Hope all my White brothers find a place to spend a little time and speak the truth freely !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    sign up and enjoy your constitutional freedoms. Careful reading and understanding of the articles within this site, may one day save your life. Niggers are highly predictable creatures and you need to be aware of their likely actions.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    Just wanted to relay a good experience I recently had...Hope all my White brothers find a place to spend a little time and speak the truth freely !
    Reminds me of my Granddaddy's store in rural North Carolina, where all the local boys hung out. Sad, but those days are long gone. Nothing there but niggers now. YT has moved away to the cities, just like my parents did in the late '60s.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    ...at my local barber shop...
    Amen to that! One of the last places I visit regularly where you can use the word nigger without having to look both ways or worry about offending someone.

Funny story... one morning I was in the chair, four other gentlemen waiting. Suddenly this step van screeches to a halt on the sidewalk in front of the shop. The side door slides open and out jumps this baboon size nigger that literally ran up the steps and in through the front door of the barbershop.

I reached under the cape, ready to retrieve my pistol if necessary, not really focusing on the other gentlemen waiting for cuts.

As it turns out, it was the barber supply salesman, who after the barber told him what he needed went back out to his truck, retrieved the items then left.

I told the barber I thought we were going to get robbed! He laughed along with all the other gentlemen in the shop.

Of course the next topic was guns and self defense. As it turned out, besides the barber who which I know is always armed, 2 of the four waiting gentlemen were also armed! 2 older men who I would have never in a million years guessed they would be carrying.

So if it had been a robbery... attempted robbery... brother man would have suffered some fatal weight gain before having a chance of relieving anyone of their posessions.

Just goes to prove the element of surprise is golden.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ addition to the above story^^^

I asked the barber (probably that same day) if he ever had to cut a Willie Brillo.

He replied he had never given one a haircut, but he had heard they wreck your blades!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas