Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow chimps out on human for wearing mask.

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/hacken...inside-staples

Hackensack Detectives I.D., Arrest Woman Who Assaulted a Liver Transplant Patient Inside Staples
    Sow is smiling in the mug shot, we all know she won't spend a day in prison.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    charged her with aggravated assault, a second-degree crime.
    When Kagan puts her cane down, Thomas is seen grabbing her right arm and shoving her to the floor. Kagan bumped her head on a table before she landed on the ground a few feet from where she was standing at the copy machine.
    I'm guessing only misdemeanor assault, so the she-nig will plead that down to "no contest" and get probation. Fine? Good luck getting a penny.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That chimp needs to be euthanized

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Hopefully before it can reproduce. Wait... who am I kidding - she's been shitting out fatherless retards since age 14.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever notice that in the links to related stories that most, if not all news sites have at the bottom of the article, there's always, ALWAYS more nigger mugshots in other crime stories? Makes me wonder how so many can be blind to the nigger plague?
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    Ever notice that in the links to related stories that most, if not all news sites have at the bottom of the article, there's always, ALWAYS more nigger mugshots in other crime stories? Makes me wonder how so many can be blind to the nigger plague?
    What chaps my ass is the majority of nigger crime reported on TV, or in media in general, gives the vaguest description of the suspects... "Two Men", "Three Teens"... the media knows they were niggers but won't identify them as such.

The media pleas to the public for help apprehending these suspects, yet refuses to give an accurate description.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought they were born carrying a niglet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    What chaps my ass is the majority of nigger crime reported on TV, or in media in general, gives the vaguest description of the suspects... "Two Men", "Three Teens"... the media knows they were niggers but won't identify them as such.

The media pleas to the public for help apprehending these suspects, yet refuses to give an accurate description.
    The awful NY Post prints one incomplete story after another, always leaving out any mention of the suspect. There are sometimes as many a four cuck reporters on the byline. I email and ask if it took one hack sjw "journalist" to write half the story, and the other 3 to make sure the suspect isn't mentioned. I'll get a "Fuck you, idiot" reply on occasion, so I know I'm over the target. It so happens that the perp has been a spook 100% of the time.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    I thought they were born carrying a niglet.
    Like tribbles in Star Trek, born pregnant?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Like tribbles in Star Trek, born pregnant?

Pregnant, in the way, destroying everything and -

HONGREEEZ!!!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.