Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BLAXIT: Niggers fed up with racism over Floyd death flee US

She packed her bags, quit her job in law enforcement and moved to Mexico after George Floyd's death

All that vibrant cultural enrichment moving away? Say it ain't so!

Demetria Brown knew the exact moment she decided she'd had it.

She'd just watched a video of George Floyd pinned under an officer's knee, saying he couldn't breathe as he begged for his life. She sobbed as she played it over and over.
    On June 1, a week after Floyd's death, she quit her job as a detention officer for the Los Angeles County Probation Department. In the midst of the global coronavirus pandemic, she sold her house, stuffed her belongings into 13 duffel bags and relocated to Puerto Vallarta on Mexico's Pacific coast.
    Brown, 42, is one of many African Americans leaving the United States permanently for many reasons, including racism and fear of police brutality. Her flight landed in her new hometown on June 25, a month to the day Floyd died.
    "Watching that video -- my heart broke and sank all at the same time," Brown says. "That video served as my final confirmation that I was doing the best thing for my life by departing the United States of America permanently."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/us/de...rnd/index.html
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 08-04-2020 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.