Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna puke...

I can't stress this strong enough:

It wasn't enough that this creature from the black lampoon existed. It insisted on breeding. What manner of animal did it gouge the eyes out of to make it breed with it.

You should probably step back before you damage your computer:
    https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...X7GMK9697711My

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for fucking up my dinner.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mega barf!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 02.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	12097

But hey: Doesn't that hideous video show the despicable former First Tranny Moochelle Ohomo in the filthy claws of its putrid nigger mother???

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Don't act like you weren't warned!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I was expecting something a lot worse than this melted nigger and its equally melted butt nugget. The most upsetting part is that humans who work for a living will have to subsidize these freaks for life. I really want to see the buck who wanted to muh dik this.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Okay, I was expecting something a lot worse than this melted nigger and its equally melted butt nugget. The most upsetting part is that humans who work for a living will have to subsidize these freaks for life. I really want to see the buck who wanted to muh dik this.
    The sprog was even more hideous than the sow, so I can’t imagine the horror of what the sperm donor buck looked like. Knowing niggers the bucks were likely lined up to hit that beastly sow.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The sprog was even more hideous than the sow, so I can’t imagine the horror of what the sperm donor buck looked like. Knowing niggers the bucks were likely lined up to hit that beastly sow.
    It's hard to imagine that horror movie scene, but I'm sure you're right. After all, nigger bucks will muh dik an exhaust pipe on a car.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."