Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Irish Healthcare Worker" gettin' all rapey up in the nursing home

Emmanuel Adeniji Sentenced for Raping Alzheimer’s Patient in Nursing Home During Lockdown

Nursing home worker Emmanuel Adeniji has been convicted of raping a 73-year-old Alzheimer’s patient in her room during the coronavirus lockdown.

52-year-old Adeniji, of Royal Canal Court, Kilcock, County Kildare, described as a “trained healthcare professional who has worked in healthcare for 15 years” with no previous convictions by Irish public broadcaster Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ), attacked the pensioner in her room at 3 a.m. on April 3rd.

She was found in a distressed state the following day by staff. She told investigators she was always “locked in because of the virus” and that her attacker had assaulted her in silence and left her very sore.

Adeniji was arrested 11 days later after the Gardaí (Guards), Ireland’s police force, analysed CCTV, and while he initially denied culpability he ultimately plead guilty in light of DNA evidence.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ring-lockdown/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Emmanuel Adeniji Sentenced for Raping Alzheimer’s Patient in Nursing Home During Lockdown

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ring-lockdown/
    I'll bet that's a nigerian nigger leaching off of Irish taxpayers!! It thinks it beez "Black Irish" n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Actually my father was Scottish and my mother was Castilian Spanish. If anyone looks "Black Irish" it would be me!! The modern day Scots being fellow Celts and descended from Irish immigrants et al. Niggers STEAL everything!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    However, the judge ultimately handed down a relatively meagre sentence of just11 years, with the last year suspended.

The victim has to live with the horror for the rest of her life, while the nigger will spend a few years (it'll be released early because of compassion) getting free food and DL muh dikk at NU.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.