Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sow number 23 chimps out on buck number 28

https://nypost.com/2020/07/30/wnbas-...-nice-comment/

I have no idea who these niggers are, apparently bakkabawlers, but the story is pretty hilarious. Some sow is mad because some buck disrespected it on Twatter only mentioned its number. Shame they weren't face to face, a good chance for goodifications was missed.

This is actually a great idea. Since all niggers can't be called "Toby", they could be referred by number. Nobody can or want to pronounce those ridiculous names they have.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like your idea of giving niggers numbers instead of names. They could fight each other for their shirts and the nigger that gets the #1 spot gets an extra slice of watermelon with its gruel !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I like your idea of giving niggers numbers instead of names. They could fight each other for their shirts and the nigger that gets the #1 spot gets an extra slice of watermelon with its gruel !!

It's been done. It's on their uniforms:
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I firmly believe that all negroes should be barcoded and chipped at birth for future reference.

Future reference being the key word as probably 90% or more of them will need to be identified by law enforcement before earning their wings of black.

At the very minimum, the first time they are arrested, chipped and branded then.

A GPS chip wouldn't be a bad idea for easier retrieval after the crime.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's been done. It's on their uniforms:
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.