Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What's it like to go to school in an ALL-NIGGER neighborhood?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to mute that shit... what a horrible cRapper!
    But what I could envision is all the coons inside the school buildings transforming to orange jumpsuits sooner than later.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the nigger drummers at 1.30. I swear it's a Zulu jungle tribe dressed in honkey clothes. Look at all those beautiful homes and neighborhoods just ' gone to the niggers '

Build a wall around Baltimore, leave weapons everywhere and come back in 6 weeks to clean it out. The niggers can sort it themselves.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Check out the nigger drummers at 1.30. I swear it's a Zulu jungle tribe dressed in honkey clothes. Look at all those beautiful homes and neighborhoods just ' gone to the niggers '

Build a wall around Baltimore, leave weapons everywhere and come back in 6 weeks to clean it out. The niggers can sort it themselves.
    Same could be said for my neck of the woods in Fort Worth. Liquor stores and pawn shops on every corner, and gunshots every night. And about a mile away from my place they had a brand new Dollar Tree open, and the first week, they had an armed robbery.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post

That old joke comes to mind...
    The little coonie kid comes home from KINDERGARTEN and tells its sheboon mammy, "all the white kids counted to 10, I counted to 2... that cause I be black?"

Mammy replies, "No some kids just learn faster than others".

Same little coonie kid comes home the next day reporting to mammy all the white kids know the alphabet... "But I can only gets to "B"... that cause I be black?"

Little coonie kid comes home the following day... "mammy, mammy, we go on a field trip! Before we leaves the museum teacher takes us pee! All the white boys have these tiny little pee pee's, and I gots this big ole' tar paper roll... that cause I be black?"

Mammy says, "no honey, that cause you be 18!"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The little coonie kid comes home from KINDERGARTEN and tells its sheboon mammy, "all the white kids counted to 10, I counted to 2... that cause I be black?"

Same little coonie kid comes home the next day reporting to mammy all the white kids know the alphabet... "But I can only gets to "B"... that cause I be black?"

Little coonie kid comes home the following day... "mammy, mammy, we go on a field trip! Before we leaves the museum teacher takes us pee! All the white boys have these tiny little pee pee's, and I gots this big ole' tar paper roll... that cause I be black?"

Mammy says, "no honey, that cause you be 18!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll in it glitter.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to read one of the comments twice to be sure I hadn't written it, especially the first part:

With IQs under 80 and zero impulse control there is not much that can be expected from Negroes. This obvious truth used to be acknowledged by school systems, and the Negroes segregated into their own schools. In this insane time, when obvious facts are furiously denied by popular culture and the media, all we can do is sit by as school systems regress to the Negro mean.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."