Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Darnell a nigger, and did he diversify his mudshark?

I really don't know since it seems to be impossible to find a pic of Darnell anywhere, but I've never seen a YT named Darnell, so who knows?

Darnell shot Darian Hailey Henderson-Bellman dead. So is Darnell a nigger?

At the time of the killing, Reid was under judicial release stemming from a previous domestic violence incident between the pair and was under orders not to be in contact with her — an order he’d been arrested four times previously for violating.
    So who thinks Darnell is a nigger?

https://canoe.com/news/local-news/br...b-fa09983d2a3f
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I definitely smell nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did find one Darnell Reid from Toronto and it's a nigger. There is no way to tell for sure from it's facespook page but it hasn't been updated since July 27.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...50865432791143

Here is what we do know:
    Nigger name. I've never met or heard of a human named Darnell.
    No picture in ANY coverage of this story. If Darnell was white, they would have his picture plastered all over the pages of every story.
    If the nigger on the right is Darnell, it matches the age. The nigger on the left, I'm guessing, is the preacher at this nigger's church and the background is definitely a church.
    This nigger apparently is at least interested in the black Israelite hoax according to it's page. These particular niggers are bat shit crazy.
    This particular nigger's page has ZERO friends listed and it looks like it has been scrubbed. There are too many interest on the page for it not to have been up for a while.
    As far as the murder, It certainly reeks of niggerdom and if it stalks like a buck, acts like a buck and kills white wimminz like a buck... It's probably a nigger buck!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I did find one Darnell Reid from Toronto and it's a nigger. There is no way to tell for sure from it's facespook page but it hasn't been updated since July 27.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...50865432791143

Here is what we do know:
    Nigger name. I've never met or heard of a human named Darnell.
    No picture in ANY coverage of this story. If Darnell was white, they would have his picture plastered all over the pages of every story.
    If the nigger on the right is Darnell, it matches the age. The nigger on the left, I'm guessing, is the preacher at this nigger's church and the background is definitely a church.
    This nigger apparently is at least interested in the black Israelite hoax according to it's page. These particular niggers are bat shit crazy.
    This particular nigger's page has ZERO friends listed and it looks like it has been scrubbed. There are too many interest on the page for it not to have been up for a while.
    As far as the murder, It certainly reeks of niggerdom and if it stalks like a buck, acts like a buck and kills white wimminz like a buck... It's probably a nigger buck!
    I saw the FB page too, but as you say, there is little information on it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ...So who thinks Darnell is a nigger?
    Maybe think outside the box... is Darian Hailey Henderson-Bellman a Coal Burner?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuck-a-muh-jesus !! Look at the schnoz on the nigger on the left !! It looks like the Titanic's bow !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Maybe think outside the box... is Darian Hailey Henderson-Bellman a Coal Burner?

It certainly appears that she paid the toll for burning the coal.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7239734/d...e-peel-police/

Darnell had been arrested FOUR TIMES for violating an exparte that stipulated he had to stay 100 meters from her and her home.

FOUR FUCKING TIMES.

And they only let him out of NU because of the Covids.

This screams nigger/burner.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoy Jenkums View Post
    It certainly appears that she paid the toll for burning the coal.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7239734/d...e-peel-police/

Darnell had been arrested FOUR TIMES for violating an exparte that stipulated he had to stay 100 meters from her and her home.

FOUR FUCKING TIMES.

And they only let him out of NU because of the Covids.

This screams nigger/burner.
    I never understood these orders of protection/restraining orders: If someone has no inhibitions about violence and murder, does anyone really think they will obey what's written on some piece of paper?

It seems that Darnell is a ghost (spook!) since no pictures of him exist anywhere.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never understood these orders of protection/restraining orders... does anyone really think they will obey what's written on some piece of paper?...
    Reminds me of asshole businesses that post a "No Guns Allowed" sign on their doors. The only people inclined to heed it would be law abiding citizens.

These delusional people think that when a nigger sees that sign, he'll turn around and go elsewhere... idiots!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mystery of coalburning and was Darnell a buck has been solved - burning of the coal is confirmed :

"More to the case" than a simple paying of the toll for burning of the coal?

Yeah, right, stupud fuckin canuck.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mystery of coalburning and was Darnell a buck has been solved - burning of the coal is confirmed :

Hey, I'M a "stupid fuckin Canuck!"

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Magic 8 Ball Answer: My Sources Say Nigger.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I'M a "stupid fuckin Canuck!"
    Not as stupid as this one...

At least you know that a nigger is a fucking nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Magic 8 Ball Answer: My Sources Say Nigger.
    yup.

And a toll paying burner is dayad.

And zero fucks are given.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're going to have to connect the dots for me here, LeeRoy. Were the people in this text friends, family, or what? Nothing has swayed my opinion and I'm 99% sure but would still like something that would at least obtain a warrant.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The burden of proof for determining buck and coalburning whores is low, it's in all likelihood, based on name, location, Facespook accounts, etc. It's actually guilty of buck/coalburner as reported, unless there's incontrovertible evidence they are innocent (of not miscegenating or doing abominations). Guilty until proven innocent, I say. I'm convinced Darnell is a nigger. Whore girlfriend, deserved its fate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The burden of proof for determining buck and coalburning whores is low, it's in all likelihood, based on name, location, Facespook accounts, etc. It's actually guilty of buck/coalburner as reported, unless there's incontrovertible evidence they are innocent (of not miscegenating or doing abominations). Guilty until proven innocent, I say. I'm convinced Darnell is a nigger. Whore girlfriend, deserved its fate.
    Let me rephrase: Guilt of burning is not really the question here because I'm pretty damn sure this woman paid the toll. My real question is this: What does this text have to do with anything and how is it related to this story other than what appears to be opinions being put out by random people?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Let me rephrase: Guilt of burning is not really the question here because I'm pretty damn sure this woman paid the toll. My real question is this: What does this text have to do with anything and how is it related to this story other than what appears to be opinions being put out by random people?
    My take is that two of these people are saying in a roundabout way that Darnell is a nigger, that statistics prove that niggers kill their burners, and wondering why this woman wasn't warned about "these types of(hesitate)...men(meaning niggers)".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My take is that two of these people are saying in a roundabout way that Darnell is a nigger, that statistics prove that niggers kill their burners, and wondering why this woman wasn't warned about "these types of(hesitate)...men(meaning niggers)".
    Correct. The guy even says "we don't have the same issues as the states" (because in the US, the nigger is a far worse problem than in Canada) "and I know the statistics of which you speak" (because the statistics show that niggers are horribly violent creatures) "but there's more to this case than that" (but there isn't - a nigger is a fucking nigger. Whether in Canada, the US, or fuckin' Zimbabwe.)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct. The guy even says "we don't have the same issues as the states" (because in the US, the nigger is a far worse problem than in Canada)
    The population may be less, but there is a serious nigger problem when I see news about gun violence in Toronto, of all places. I'm pretty sure that used to be one of the most peaceful cities in the world. I guess no one has made the connection between the influx of Jamaican nigger criminal gangs and the shootings.

"and I know the statistics of which you speak" (because the statistics show that niggers are horribly violent creatures) "but there's more to this case than that" (but there isn't - a nigger is a fucking nigger. Whether in Canada, the US, or fuckin' Zimbabwe.)
    He might be referring to the fact that even with all the restraining orders, this woman went to Darnell's nest, with predictable results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast