Close

Hey Chimpers next time you wanna get yer fried chicken on, don't forget to chimpout at KFC !!

corporate America bending so far over for this idiot movement they're putting their heads straight up their arseholes
    can't win for losing with niggerdom can ya Colonel ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kfc powah.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	12092

https://www.infowars.com/kfc-tobago-...-emancipation/
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 08-03-2020 at 10:36 PM. Reason: fix text

Alright my fellow chimpers... Here's your photoshop challenge of the day. Put a chiggun laig in kunta kinte's paws or a bucket on it's hayed!!!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    How to entertain a nigger

Name:	chicken.decoy.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	12096
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

I prefer seeing old Toby getting his proper name.

Great pix! Now somebody PLEASE photoshop these two pictures with the hideous face of the America-hating mega-turd slimeball, former HNIC Koonyan nigger Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo.

Name:	download (4).jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	12098

Name:	download (6).jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	12099

Thanks in advance!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Alright my fellow chimpers... Here's your photoshop challenge of the day. Put a chiggun laig in kunta kinte's paws or a bucket on it's hayed!!!

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

nice shoop

Now they just need to rename the colonel Toby.

Eventually...they compromised...and that's were we get the name "Kobe".
    Niggers are only ever between crimes, like resting actors between appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Wheh da grape drank beez at?!

Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I prefer seeing old Toby getting his proper name.
    Someone once edited in Picard ordering it as punishment. I should have saved it before YouTube deleted it.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.