Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NASCOON Soon to be a MBE

Butthole Wall-ace-o-Spades is about to become a Minority Business Enterprise!

I guess Richard decided his business is beyond hope so he wants to give part of it to the coon to finish running it into the ground.
    https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/08...hip-stake/amp/

After the auction, richard can sit back and say "nigger did it".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^The captain of the ship is responsible when the ship runs aground. It doesn't matter if he was asleep in his quarters. RP has no-one to blame but himself for every hiring this cheating, lying, loosing piece of shit. I blame RP as much as NASCOON for the agonizing death of an entire sport. They should have never allowed this nigger anywhere around a track except to clean the portashitters on Monday mornings.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...except to clean the portashitters on Monday mornings.
    They can't even do that right!

I followed a honeydipping nig into a construction site one day. He pulled over at a shithouse placed near the sidewalk.

I was thinking that's a good deal, it will be all nice and sparkling clean for me to make a deposit in on the way out.

Poop nig had moved on to another one as I was driving out. I stopped at the one by the street, opened the door and was amazed that the latrine monkey could remain employed for fucking up the place worse than it probably was before it cleaned it.

Wet TP stuck to the ceiling and still dripping, the seat sprinkled with blue liquid, the floor soaking wet... and the smell! The fresh roll of paper was getting dripped on!

I've seen gas station shitters in better shape that hadn't been cleaned all day. NIGGERS!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wallace’s contract expires after this season.
    Like with Kaepernick, it should have never been given one in the first place. Too little too late that someone realized the magic nigger isn't so magic and is costing us money.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.