Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers go 9 for 34 this weekend in Chicago

https://www.foxnews.com/us/9-dead-25...kend-shootings

A series of shootings over the weekend in Chicago has left nine people dead and 25 wounded, closing out a violent July in which murders there more than doubled compared to the same month last year, reports say.
    Overall, there were 105 murders reported across Chicago this July, an increase of 139 percent from the 44 reported during the same month last year, according to the Sun-Times. Shootings also rose 75 percent, from 232 to 406, the newspaper adds, citing police data.
    ^^^
    More good news!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not enough. Just evidence of more nigger failure. The niggers should not rest until there are no niggers left, or at least until there's one we can put in a museum after removing its breeding equipment.

" Dad, tell me about the days when niggers were around " - I dream....I had a dream....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know how groups give away shit in the hood like rubbers, needles, Narcan... why doesn't anyone give away boxes of ammo? And not that ball shit either, good full metal jacketed hollow points.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You know how groups give away shit in the hood like rubbers, needles, Narcan... why doesn't anyone give away boxes of ammo? And not that ball shit either, good full metal jacketed hollow points.

I’d like to donate a box of Hornady critical defense rounds but don’t think they come in .25 cal to fit their hi-points.