Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Pass the pail

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Pass the pail

I used to be indifferent to the niggerification of the NBA. Since there was one thing coons had any aptitude for, what was the harm in watching them tree-hockey it out (I never stopped watching the KY Derby because the horses shit on hallowed racing ground). But now with every player sporting their "looks at us po shit beasts" apparel, I just don't know how much more I can take before I'll actually become physically ill.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Tree Hockey".

I don't think I have heard that one before. I am going to use it at work money for some laughs with fellow nigger haters.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger ping-pong.
    All you do is watch the ball go back and forth.
    Never could watch that boring sheeit
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The only nigger sports that won’t make them bitch and complain will be the classic shooting each other, outrunning the police, raping babies, driving through nice neighborhoods at 4 in the morning blasting cRap music, assaulting the elderly and handicapped, and crapping out as many sprogs as possible.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    literally the round banana toss, tossing the yellow fruit from tree to tree.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could just never make the time to sit in front of the TV for a couple hours watching sweaty, dripping niggers squeaking back and forth with a ball. No entertainment value to me.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas