Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool A nigger customer of a friend of mine

He sells used cars and gets a few niggers streaming down the road from the ghetto 6 miles away. The dude was older and wasn't hip hop or dressed ghetto. He sort of looked like a caricature of a goofy camper from the 70s. But the poor guy was totally spazed out and crippled, so I figured he had Parkinsons or some serious neurological disorder. But the owner said a few years ago his she-ape bitch got mad at him and stabbed him in the neck, severing some nerves. The fool didn't even press charges against his she-rilla, because she was bipolar. Typical nigger rationalization, then they wonder why their coonmunity is so fucked.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a nigger lobster?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FedUpFred View Post
    Is that a nigger lobster?
    ghetto lobstah!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    All niggers are bipolar; crazy, violent, murderous, psychopathic, screeching bi-polar chimps.
    well spoken !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    He sells used cars and gets a few niggers streaming down the road from the ghetto 6 miles away. The dude was older and wasn't hip hop or dressed ghetto. He sort of looked like a caricature of a goofy camper from the 70s. But the poor guy was totally spazed out and crippled, so I figured he had Parkinsons or some serious neurological disorder. But the owner said a few years ago his she-ape bitch got mad at him and stabbed him in the neck, severing some nerves. The fool didn't even press charges against his she-rilla, because she was bipolar. Typical nigger rationalization, then they wonder why their coonmunity is so fucked.
    His name isn't "Steve" is it? Did his sheboon look like Joe Frazier in a really bad wig and fake eyelashes so big it looked like she smashed two tarantulas and stuck them on her eyelids? If so, I may have seen them on The Peoples Court.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    God the last thing I would ever want to see is a nigger salesman heading towards me at a car lot!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    All niggers are bipolar; crazy, violent, murderous, psychopathic, screeching bi-polar chimps.
    So...all niggers are niggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv