Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Niggerballers Come to Work?

The Nigger Football League has offered the leagues' niggerballers the option of staying home and getting paid if they fear the Covid might get them.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2020/07/nfl-...us-cannon.html

"High-risk opt outs get $350,000 and an accrued season toward free agency. Non-high-risk opt outs get $150,000."

I'm sure every nigger baller is or with the evaluation of a veterinarian, can or will be considered high risk.

Pretty sure the majority of the players will say "We be scared, Gibbs Me Dat $350,000!"

If the season is canceled due the virus, the light at the end of the tunnel is no kneeling nogs, and no coon-tune national anthem.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The Nigger Football League has offered the leagues' niggerballers the option of staying home and getting paid if they fear the Covid might get them.

https://www.nj.com/jets/2020/07/nfl-...us-cannon.html

"High-risk opt outs get $350,000 and an accrued season toward free agency. Non-high-risk opt outs get $150,000."

I'm sure every nigger baller is or with the evaluation of a veterinarian, can or will be considered high risk.

Pretty sure the majority of the players will say "We be scared, Gibbs Me Dat $350,000!"

If the season is canceled due the virus, the light at the end of the tunnel is no kneeling nogs, and no coon-tune national anthem.

That works for me!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish complete destruction of the NFL. It's an anti-American cartel that control this vile organization. Their only commitment is to the destruction of American values. The real criminals though, are the complete fucking brainless morons and cretins that are prepared to fork out a weeks wages for a ticket and a beer to view this shit.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. Some of the niggers making league minimum might opt for that. The others though can't live without their looks-a-me. You can bet the ones that do will still spend millions every year then sue because the virus was racist towards nigger feetsballs.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.