Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor people. Now its illegal to yell at niggers.

A husband and wife in California were arrested on hate crimes and vandalism charges after they were seen on cellphone video yelling "white power" and "only white lives matter" at a Black man and his girlfriend, authorities said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-ye...222600139.html

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the Yahoo news article linked in the previous post...

"That's crazy," Lopez says in the video. "The s--- we have to go through, 2020."

I say... get used to it junglebunny!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly what property was vandalized?
    What was the crime committed that was bumped up to a hate crime?
    There was no physical assault, property damage, denial of use of property, denial of any liberties whatsoever.

The argument can be made for intimidation (verbal assault based on physical actions - implied assault), but this was it. The story doesn't say anything but hate crimes (plural) and vandalism.

Is it any wonder no-one believes the media? I think an eighth grader could do a better job of reporting than these idiots at yahoo. Shit like this makes me wonder if any part of this story is even remotely true.

Last edited by tweakstick; 08-02-2020 at 02:18 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Exactly what property was vandalized?
    What was the crime committed that was bumped up to a hate crime?
    There was no physical assault, property damage, denial of use of property, denial of any liberties whatsoever.

The argument can be made for intimidation (verbal assault based on physical actions - implied assault), but this was it. The story doesn't say anything but hate crimes (plural) and vandalism.

Is it any wonder no-one believes the media? I think an eighth grader could do a better job of reporting than these idiots at yahoo. Shit like this makes me wonder if any part of this story is even remotely true.

Nigger got it's feewings hurt!!