Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

When a Brand Stands Up for Racial Justice, Do People Buy It?

https://hbr.org/2020/07/when-a-brand...-people-buy-it

This rather in depth article that explores the corporate should we or should we not kiss nigger ass when it comes to profitability.

The sad thing is the high percentage of Millennials and Gen Z population that seem to feel niggers are great.

"69% of Millennial and Gen Z consumers think brands should be actively involved in the BLM movement. To connect with these younger consumers, brands need to take a stand against racial injustice in a way that is authentic to the corporation as well as their customers."

Who writes this shit anyway? Where do they come up with these numbers?

If in fact the numbers are right, our country is in DEEP SHIT and it's getting deeper by the day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    https://hbr.org/2020/07/when-a-brand...-people-buy-it

This rather in depth article that explores the corporate should we or should we not kiss nigger ass when it comes to profitability.

The sad thing is the high percentage of Millennials and Gen Z population that seem to feel niggers are great.

"69% of Millennial and Gen Z consumers think brands should be actively involved in the BLM movement. To connect with these younger consumers, brands need to take a stand against racial injustice in a way that is authentic to the corporation as well as their customers."

Who writes this shit anyway? Where do they come up with these numbers?

If in fact the numbers are right, our country is in DEEP SHIT and it's getting deeper by the day!
    My girl friend a professional chef just bought $200.00 worth of Goya!! BUY GOYA!!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Those corporations that donated millions of dollars to BLM and tout they support BLM will soon find out in the next 3 to 4 business quarters, they made a VERY bad move and committed fiscal suicide.

People will boycott the hell out of them and support the conservative companies that didn't kiss BLM nigger ass.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck BLM and nigger loving and nigger worship. Those who value these turds have no self-worth to even think niggers are our equals.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    those corporations that donated millions of dollars to blm and tout they support blm will soon find out in the next 3 to 4 business quarters, they made a very bad move and committed fiscal suicide.

People will boycott the hell out of them and support the conservative companies that didn't kiss blm nigger ass.
    like goya!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    People will boycott the hell out of them and support the conservative companies that didn't kiss BLM nigger ass
    Which ones beside Goya? Seems to me like ever major corporation sucked big black cock in support of the BLM Marxists

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they wanna kiss nigger ass, they can say goodbye to my cash.
    Beg for nigger forgiveness, they won't get my business.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    If I was handy with photoshop, the first set of signs would remain as is... the second set: Permanently Closed and Auction Next Month

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Which ones beside Goya? Seems to me like ever major corporation sucked big black cock in support of the BLM Marxists
    Initially Trader Joe's almost caved but then told the sjw's to FUCK OFF. The girlfriend and I will buy Trader Joe's today!!

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Red Bull energy drinks too.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...ull-blm-fired/
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife's shop had just placed an order with a wholesale coffee company for several hundred pounds of foo foo coffee. They sent a conformation e mail for order which included a whole diatribe about their support for BLM, called them, cancelled order, told them what pieces of shit they are. We need to fight fire with fire. Don't even get me started on Nigdonald's!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are probably spending 30 to 35% of our grocery dime at Trader Joes. The quality and prices are unrivaled. I'm so glad they told the lunatics to fuck off back to the asylum. Basically told them, we're a private corporation and we like what we do. Don't shop here. Goodbye !

I second that. If anybody has a TJ's nearby and you haven't checked them out, you'll be pleasantly surprised I am sure.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNiggers View Post
    My wife's shop had just placed an order with a wholesale coffee company for several hundred pounds of foo foo coffee. They sent a conformation e mail for order which included a whole diatribe about their support for BLM, called them, cancelled order, told them what pieces of shit they are. We need to fight fire with fire. Don't even get me started on Nigdonald's!
    Bravo to them! There is one thing that speaks louder than a bunch of howler monkeys and that is the red ink on the business ledger.

MAKE THOSE PAGES RUN BLOOD RED!!!!
    It seems to be the only thing they truly understand.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.