Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fare Jumping now Fair!

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2011...r_could_a.html

About a decade ago, the transit authority in Cleveland installed ticket kiosks at the bus stops on a new bus line extending from downtown out to University Circle where the hospitals and colleges are located.

Instead of plugging up the door of the bus while feeding the meter with coins or limp dollar bills, to speed the boarding (perhaps herding process a better choice of words) process, you simply purchased your ticket from the kiosk while waiting for the bus. (if you were white that is). The niggers sped things up by skipping the purchase and jumping the turnstile.

This saved time at each stop, allowing more passengers to be moved quicker.

You retained your purchased ticket for possible inspection by transit police if they were riding.

A period of time elapsed when suddenly the transit PoPo and transit authority are being accused of racial profiling by the nigger loving groups because 9 out of 10 fare jumping tickets were issued to niggers.

When investigative surveillance showed that 9 out of 10 fare jumpers were actually niggers (as suspected) and were not being profiled, just not paying their fucking fare, it was necessary to change the prosecution policy because even if it was determined no profiling was taking place, it wasn't fair to the poor old nigger population to be burdened with a ticket for breaking the law.

The original penalty seemed fair, a court appearance, usually a couple hundred bucks and possibly some NU if caught frequently.

The policy was then amended to... if you happened to get caught fare jumping, you simply had 3 days to pay $25 for the problem to go away. No citation, no court appearance, no fine, no jail time.

So basically after less than 10 turnstile jumps (easily accomplished in one day before lunch) you were ahead of the game.

This was the transit authority's remedy to the coon epidemic of fare jumping. A non rayciss compromise between the crime of fare jumping and paying only if you are caught, not spending time at NU, plus you kept your weekly crack money.

Another win win for the gibbs me dat coons!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I read in NYC de Blasio lets the groids jump the turnstiles with NO fines and the police were told not to bother them.

God I hate that oil drilling chomo
    I HATE that pos too!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great. I got two herniated discs in my back from back when I worked transit security, both from vile lawbreaking niggers. Was not Cleveland, of course, but I find transit related crimes, fare evasion, driver assaults, passenger robbery and assault, is pretty much the same everywhere. Our garage management gave us security personnel the latitude to do our jobs the way we felt they should be done, and we got RESULTS. Fare evasion dropped. Passenger injuries caused by violent passengers dropped, operator injuries and workman's comp claims dropped. Why? Because we enforced the law, and rules of our company on our buses. I got two herniated discs to show for it, but I treat them like battle scars.

Now these soft cuck politicians want to give in to the criminals? That's a real kick in the balls to me. And everyone has to remember something. Buses are not just "Niggerporters". We had plenty of humans as passengers on our buses, some were elderly and unable to drive, some were disabled in one way or the other, lots of high school kids who it's probably better not to have driving anyway. They're the ones who are really going to suffer. They're the ones who dutifully pay their fare, because, you know, they aren't criminals, and when farebox revenues drop because niggers are allowed to steal rides (Theft of service) the TA is going to likely raise fares. Not to mention that these uppity niggers are going to be twice as dangerous to the passengers now that the TA has shown itself to be spineless.

I am so glad I am out of that line of work!
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    ...because niggers are allowed to steal rides (Theft of service) the TA is going to likely raise fares...
    Whereas the cost of transporting a nigger on the "Niggerporter" (ha ha ha) is minimal, it adds up.

I'm sure the TA has it broken down by the pound or some other formula, but it does cost something in fuel and maintenance plus wear and tear on the seats, which translates to
    they'll pass the cost on with a fare increase to the honest folks that pay fare.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Whereas the cost of transporting a nigger on the "Niggerporter" (ha ha ha) is minimal, it adds up.

I'm sure the TA has it broken down by the pound or some other formula, but it does cost something in fuel and maintenance plus wear and tear on the seats, which translates to
    they'll pass the cost on with a fare increase to the honest folks that pay fare.

It's simpler than that, even. If there are not enough paying customers to warrant a flight, the plane stays on the ground.

The number of train cars and bus routes should equal the number of PAYING CUSTOMERS and not one damn drop of fuel more! Remove the niggers from the equation, the cost goes down.

Once again, taxpayers are on the hook for niggers.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.