Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Atlanta Police Chief Resigns after Shooting

While this is old news, perhaps the Atlanta Police Chief took the opportunity to resign after Raytard Crooks was perforated with the belief "why should I get up and go to work when I can be just like the other millions of coons in the U.S. that don't."

"I can claim PTSD and collect a nigger payday and a pension and make more sitting home eating chicken and drinking malt liquor."

https://youtu.be/z3De0Jw23bc

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a day after, huh. Like you said, a good excuse for not working.

I would say the next magic nigger chief couldn't be any worse, but with niggers the next one usually is.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Only a day after, huh. Like you said, a good excuse for not working.

I would say the next magic nigger chief couldn't be any worse, but with niggers the next one usually is.
    I GUARANTEE You the next "chief" will be an apefirmative blacktion porch monkey as well!! Niggers are an EPIC FAILURE in everything they do!!