Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to a good neighbor, I found out a new "sex offender" nigger moved into the neighborhood

I don't know four streets over, so I don't know if the buck is renting or moved in with fambly, but this is a danger to society. My friend gets alerts and said I should do the same, and he's right. I had no idea this could happen! With the size of houses here, there are no single renters, and almost everybody has children. Once I'm done with this post, I'm calling the local police and state sex offender registry, to demand answers how it could be allowed to move into this area.

Felony sexual abuse of a child, attempted misdemeanor unlawful sexual activity with a minor. We all know that's just the tip of the iceberg with a nigger. For every crime a nigger's caught for, it's committed 10 more.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Local cops said they can't do anything if the nigger hasn't committed a crime. They referred me to the state registry, which had me on hold for ages.

How many other towns are like this? A nigger by itself is bad enough, a walking time bomb of crime. But one coonvicted, serving time, and then released into human civilization!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, nigger sex offenders (aren't they all?) and pedos have more rights than parents trying to protect their kids, and way more rights than kids have. It's so infuriating I could scream. Every time a nigger is released and then re-offends - and they ALWAYS do - the justice system, from lawyers to judges, need to be held accountable for the mayhem, murder, rape, etc., the nigger does.

Their are a lot of states and cities that post signs in the yard or on the apartment builds that there is a sex/pedo offender living there.

And they are not allowed to remove them.
    This needs to be done all the time. Maybe, if you're lucky, the nigger will make itself good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I automatically assume all niggers are "sex offenders".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Their are a lot of states and cities that post signs in the yard or on the apartment builds that there is a sex/pedo offender living there.

And they are not allowed to remove them.
    Thanks for that excellent suggestion! I don't think that's done here, but I'll have to look into it.

"NIGGER RAPIST LIVES HERE"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    A nigger without a rap sheet is just a nigger that hasn't been caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers, nigger sex offenders (aren't they all?) and pedos have more rights than parents trying to protect their kids, and way more rights than kids have. It's so infuriating I could scream. Every time a nigger is released and then re-offends - and they ALWAYS do - the justice system, from lawyers to judges, need to be held accountable for the mayhem, murder, rape, etc., the nigger does.

This needs to be done all the time. Maybe, if you're lucky, the nigger will make itself good.
    It is absolutely infuriating. If a bunch of us carried signs outside the nigger's house, or followed it around to make sure it didn't muh dikk, we'd be arrested for harassment. If it muh dikked again, some niggerloving, coddling judge, or a nigger judge, could let it go out of "compassion." Look at all the jails releasing dangerous convicts so they won't get COVID-19.

I once linked to the Bill of No Rights. I remember it from the 1990s and it's only more true now, especially these:

ARTICLE VI -- You do not have the right to physically harm other people.

If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.

ARTICLE VII -- You do not have the right to the possessions of others.

If you rob, cheat or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen TV or a life of leisure.
    https://www.friesian.com/ross/ca40/noright.htm

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I'm concerned if you take away the rights of others by committing criminal acts against them, you lose your rights. I hear prisoners whining about the terrible awful conditions in prisons, the food is lousy, no one is nice them, blah blah. The answer is really simple: If you think you might not enjoy prison conditions, DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES.

Niggers take going to prison as just another fact of life. I remember one nigger on Judge Judy. She asked him, "Have you ever been arrested?" He looked at her like she was stupid, and said, "Yeah. Sure. Of course, I've been arrested." What does he care? They have all their needs taken care on the taxpayers' dime, never really get punished and never ever learn anything from their screwups and failures. Catch and release niggers will always commit more crimes and more innocent people and kids will suffer. May as well put a turnstile in jails.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    As do I!!