I was seeing if maybe the 12 p.m. news would broadcast late. No such luck. All the network affiliates were broadcasting the Lewis nigger's funeral! Then Hot Bench started, and I'd have changed the channel except that it sounded like a real gibs case. A she-nig bought a '97 Sentra for $800, which actually turned out to be $700. It said it had to spend $157 on renting a car, and it wanted another $4043 foh pins un suffrins. Even the she-nig judge said, "Did you run yourself over?"

The defendant had bought the car at a police auction only a week before, asked $1000. The she-nig told the defendant over the phone a typical nigger hard up story that it didn't have a job (big surprise there), offered $800. When it got there, it said it had only $700. The defendant said, all right, but it's as-is. He said the plaintiff and its boon friend liked the car and were high-fiving.

Three weeks later, the she-nig had wrecked the windshield (never explained), and the engine had supposedly just "shut off." Sheeit, it be demands its money back! The she-nig actually said the battery cables were too small, and the engine light came on. I'm no expert on cars, but I've changed enough batteries, and I don't think I've ever heard bigger bullshit. The she-nig probably left the lights on all night, and did it think to put gas in? And to top things off, when the defendant refused to refund, the she-nig sent over its homies to make threats about ruining the defendant's Christmas.

The lawsuit was so completely stupid that even the nigger judge couldn't find any points in the she-nig's favor. The car had been returned, but the defendant hadn't given any money back yet. The three judges unanimously decided to order him to pay $250. So he made $450, less replacing the windshield and cleaning out nigger funk. Best just to take the car to a scrap yard and put it out of its misery.

The defendant said at the end, "It's like she's trying to play the lottery here with the court system." Welcome to business dealings with niggers! If he isn't a Chimper, he should be.