Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot Bench (reality court show): she-nig buys car for $700, wrecks it, demands $4000 pain and suffering

I was seeing if maybe the 12 p.m. news would broadcast late. No such luck. All the network affiliates were broadcasting the Lewis nigger's funeral! Then Hot Bench started, and I'd have changed the channel except that it sounded like a real gibs case. A she-nig bought a '97 Sentra for $800, which actually turned out to be $700. It said it had to spend $157 on renting a car, and it wanted another $4043 foh pins un suffrins. Even the she-nig judge said, "Did you run yourself over?"

The defendant had bought the car at a police auction only a week before, asked $1000. The she-nig told the defendant over the phone a typical nigger hard up story that it didn't have a job (big surprise there), offered $800. When it got there, it said it had only $700. The defendant said, all right, but it's as-is. He said the plaintiff and its boon friend liked the car and were high-fiving.

Three weeks later, the she-nig had wrecked the windshield (never explained), and the engine had supposedly just "shut off." Sheeit, it be demands its money back! The she-nig actually said the battery cables were too small, and the engine light came on. I'm no expert on cars, but I've changed enough batteries, and I don't think I've ever heard bigger bullshit. The she-nig probably left the lights on all night, and did it think to put gas in? And to top things off, when the defendant refused to refund, the she-nig sent over its homies to make threats about ruining the defendant's Christmas.

The lawsuit was so completely stupid that even the nigger judge couldn't find any points in the she-nig's favor. The car had been returned, but the defendant hadn't given any money back yet. The three judges unanimously decided to order him to pay $250. So he made $450, less replacing the windshield and cleaning out nigger funk. Best just to take the car to a scrap yard and put it out of its misery.

The defendant said at the end, "It's like she's trying to play the lottery here with the court system." Welcome to business dealings with niggers! If he isn't a Chimper, he should be.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always looking for a payday
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My brother got his car stolen by niggers in Detroit. At least he assumed it was niggers because a licked clean empty chicken bucket was found in the backseat.

I told him you'd be better off scrapping it instead of replacing all the shit they took off it because I didn't think he'd be comfortable riding around on a seat a nigger sat on, a steering wheel that had been gripped by a Muh Dik paw, and a head liner that had Afro-Sheen skid marks on it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching court shows is what brought me to Chimpout years ago. I was so confused and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing - their grammar, their behavior, their careless breeding, never having a license or insurance, etc. I needed to find out why they were this way. Of course, I found the answer here those 5 or 6 years ago: "Because they're NIGGERS!"

I wasn't satisfied with that answer then, but now I realize it's the only answer there is.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    My brother got his car stolen by niggers in Detroit. At least he assumed it was niggers because a licked clean empty chicken bucket was found in the backseat.

I told him you'd be better off scrapping it instead of replacing all the shit they took off it because I didn't think he'd be comfortable riding around on a seat a nigger sat on, a steering wheel that had been gripped by a Muh Dik paw, and a head liner that had Afro-Sheen skid marks on it.
    Had a band buddy from HS that had his brand new pride and joy Trans Am stolen after moving to Memphis. The cops actually found it abandoned, recovered it, and called him to come pick it up. He knew exactly what happened by what was left in the car: The ash tray overflowed with Kool smokes (that was before Newpoats were the style) and all floorboards covered in cigarette butts and roaches, none of which were extinguished beforehand. It's a wonder the car didn't catch fire. There were mawlt likkuh cans strewn all over the car. There were cigarette burns over every seat, every inch of carpet and the dashboard. Everything was smashed. The key housing was missing and a screwdriver hammered into the housing (Pontiacs/GMC/Chevys were pretty easy to steal back then). The top of the line Alpine system was gone along with all the wiring including the OEM wiring - which was just ripped out, destroying other harnesses in the process. RV mirrors smashed and seats cut just for shits and giggles, I suppose. The coup de grāce shot was the bloody tampons stuck in the cigarette lighter socket and tied to the various controls but not before using them to wipe the prints off of the steering wheel, gearshift, dash, etc. I guess they were worried that there might have been prints on the inside of the windshield so they made sure to hit that, as well.

He didn't even have that car for 3 months before this happened. It spent the next 2 months in the shop trying to get everything fixed. The smell of smoke, weed, booze, piss, cat food ass and general nigger funk was still in it. It smelled like a mobile Beale street. The insurance company paid for the repairs but the damage was permanent as the car didn't handle or run the same again, not to mention the permanent stench of Seinfeldian proportions. Those niggers destroyed that car. He had to take it in the shorts, sell it and put what little he got back towards another car.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...The cops actually found it abandoned, recovered it, and called him to come pick it up....

...There were mawlt likkuh cans...

...He didn't even have that car for 3 months before this happened. It spent the next 2 months in the shop trying to get everything fixed...

...insurance company paid for the repairs but the damage was permanent...

...He had to take it in the shorts, sell it and put what little he got back towards another car...
    If it was a 5.0 Mustang, I'd say your band buddy was my brother!

Same exact story! Cops found it abandoned on an industrial parkway in some ghetto area of Detroit.

My brother and his wife had driven up to Dearborn to visit the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. AAA had arranged for accommodations closer to Detroit than Dearborn.

The coons didn't have to travel far to rip off this low mileage puff. They cut the steering wheel to remove "The Club" steering wheel lock. That was found in the back, reusable, inside the chicken bucket.

Along with the empty chicken bucket in the backseat were plenty of Coat Foadie Fie empties.

The car was only a few months old as well and spent months in the body shop because when the jigs stuck the floor jack under it to steal the wheels, they only jacked once per side... under the floor... giving the front seats a permanent Detroit lean!

The seats were never quite right and from behind it looked like a nigger was still driving the car as they could never get the lean out of the seats.

He also sold it shortly thereafter, of course depreciation biting him in the ass because the car was only a year old at that point.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, tweak and Coon, the insurance companies insisted on repairs instead of just totaling the vehicles? It doesn't matter how magnificent a car is, there's no way of removing nigger funk. That Seinfeld episode about a valet's BO would have been completely believable in the Chimpout version: "Fuck it, Kramer, they had a nigger park my car. There's no way to get out that kind of stink! You could rip out the entire interior and it won't help. The nigger funk's gone into the metal!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Watching court shows is what brought me to Chimpout years ago. I was so confused and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing - their grammar, their behavior, their careless breeding, never having a license or insurance, etc. I needed to find out why they were this way. Of course, I found the answer here those 5 or 6 years ago: "Because they're NIGGERS!"

I wasn't satisfied with that answer then, but now I realize it's the only answer there is.
    The original People's Court taught me a lot about niggers. I was pretty little when I started watching it with Sandman Sr., but I could see niggers just like you described, how they ook, how they act, how they're complete dindus

One nigger defendant got paid to make a food cart but never delivered it, probably never made it either. Yet it countersued! Wapner asked how, and it said, "I spent a lot of time on it!" So where was it? What did it do with the money it was given in advance?

One Aussie sued because the nigger did a horrible paint job on his car, and I still remember the nigger saying, "He brought it back, and it was totally dull."

Then there was a sand nigger defendant, I forget what it was sued for. The plaintiff said, "I'm tired of this third world malarkey!" The sand nigger claimed he was called a "third world monkey" and sued for mental distress (claimed psychiatrist bills but couldn't prove them). In the end, Wapner just couldn't believe him.

What still pisses me off after all these years was the niglet that used a small bat, a "toy" but still a piece of wood, to beat a neighbor boy's dog on the head. The poor dog needed surgery and was never going to be the same. Wapner made me more pissed off by giving judgment for only a small vet bill, saying the rest wasn't proven.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The original People's Court taught me a lot about niggers. I was pretty little when I started watching it with Sandman Sr., but I could see niggers just like you described, how they ook, how they act, how they're complete dindus
    called a "third world monkey" and sued for mental distress (claimed psychiatrist bills but couldn't prove them). In the end, Wapner just couldn't believe him.
    I just watched one this week. Nigger plaintiff is suing silverback nigger def because alley mechanic (cash, no tax of course) didn't fix nigger plaintiff's car. Nigger plaintiff said he was "making good money" yet had an 18-year old, broken-down hoopty. Well, the disagreement over fixing the ancient beater turned into knife and gun drawn, and nigger silverback def saying how nigger plaintiff stabbed him 6 times, but he managed to restrain himself and not shoot buck plaintiff. He thought that was funny. He then added with a big, semi-toothless, shit-eating grin that "You don't bring a knife to a gunfight". WTF?? This over an old beater car?? Plaintiff nigger got arrested, something that was not a new experience for him, OF COURSE.

This is how niggers live. Guns, knives, warrants, arrests, bail - it's all normal to them. It doesn't surprise me anymore but still disgusts me.

Now I'm thinking that the last time I went to Toyota I should have brought a gun or knife with me for the negotiations. Goddam niggers. BLM!!!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Geez, tweak and Coon, the insurance companies insisted on repairs instead of just totaling the vehicles? It doesn't matter how magnificent a car is, there's no way of removing nigger funk. That Seinfeld episode about a valet's BO would have been completely believable in the Chimpout version: "Fuck it, Kramer, they had a nigger park my car. There's no way to get out that kind of stink! You could rip out the entire interior and it won't help. The nigger funk's gone into the metal!"
    Sadly, no. In the adjuster's eyes, the car is fixed. The nose knows better. That's why I called it "the permanent stench of Seinfeldian proportions." Yes, that shit does go into the pores of the paint, plastic, cloth, vinyl... EVERYTHING! Having lived through hurricane Katrina, I know this first hand. I wanted to dump our refrigerator contents on the morning of our evacuation but Mrs. Tweak was freaking out thinking we were going to get stuck in traffic during the storm (we narrowly missed the heavy stuff) so under extreme duress, I had to drive off and just hope we didn't loose power for long. We did. The power came back on and the fridge started back up, but the damage was done. Two pork loins and ten pounds of frozen skrimps were in the freezer (this was before I started eating Kosher). After three weeks, the house was permeated with the stench and the Navy wouldn't allow us to come back to our house until several weeks after the storm hit.

The insurance company would not pay for a new refrigerator that sat with no power for 3 weeks because it still worked. While waiting another month for the adjuster, we were without a fridge but broke from the evacuation. I donned a gas mask and broke the damn thing down to a skeleton, took a pressure washer to it inside and out and scrubbed the whole thing from top to bottom, inside and out with every caustic cleaner I could find including acids. Nothing worked.

We were now out $1200 for a new one.

There is a smell that every Nig Orleanian blue roofer knows and will never forget - the post hurricane refrigerator. It's hard to say which is worse, nigger funk or hurricane funk.

To my knowledge though, no one has ever died from a refrigerator jacking, so there's that...

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My God what a depressing thread. Niggers are such a recipe for misery. I'm just going to say it folks....I think I don't like niggers very much.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a case this year on The People's Court. A nigger suing a mean tow company for crushing his hoopty while the coon was in NU. He thought the tow guy should have spent time hunting him down and then giving him special consideration for being a criminal.

Calvin Edgerton, when asked by Judge Milian, admitted he had "about 35 felony charges". He also has 19 aliases, but actually said, "I dint do nuffin' wrong". He believes that because he's not yet murdered anyone. All the assaults and robberies with deadly weapons don't count, and hey - he's a hard worker, and not one meany will hire him! Discrimination!

This is what is let loose time and again to commit endless crimes: Calvin Dindu
    https://en.rapsheetz.com/florida/doc..._CALVIN/084670