Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas station refuses to sell gas to nigger with leaky, unsafe gas can- raycisssss! (VIDEO)

WATCH: Portland gas station threatens to call police on Black man for trying to buy gas

An attendant at a gas station which was said to be in Portland, Oregon threatened to call the police on a Black man who was trying to buy gas.

In a video shared on Facebook by Dom DeWeese, a man can be heard asking the gas station attendant about purchasing fuel.

“Do you sell gas? This is a gas station,” the customer in the video asks.

“Do you want me to call the police?” the attendant replies. “We’ll do that.”
    https://archive.is/mnGZz
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    WATCH: Portland gas station threatens to call police on Black man for trying to buy gas

https://archive.is/mnGZz
    A nigger anarchist n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it said it was going to pour the gas into mole holes in it's yard. Dat be rayciss against the environment, yo! It's illegal dumping of gas. All they old man had to do then was point that out and refuse him on those grounds. He should have also said that he's not selling to anyone not putting the gas in a car. Case closed.

This wreaks as a setup anyway.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    So it said it was going to pour the gas into mole holes in it's yard. Dat be rayciss against the environment, yo! It's illegal dumping of gas. All they old man had to do then was point that out and refuse him on those grounds. He should have also said that he's not selling to anyone not putting the gas in a car. Case closed.

This wreaks as a setup anyway.
    I was thinking the SAME thing!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, if the nigger said it was going to put it in its boat in a one way trip back to Africa, I'd have gladly donated a few gallons. I'm so bored with niggers and most folk have just become allergic to them now. Same old story every time. You don't give us what we demand then ' you rayciss ' - I've been racist for about 45 years now, and a proud one at that.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !