Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Zimbabwe niggers agree to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers- if they had the money

Zimbabwe agrees to pay $3.5 billion compensation to white farmers

The batwing legacy ghosts of mugabe lives on.
    Zimbabwe agreed on Wednesday to pay $3.5 billion in compensation to white farmers whose land was expropriated by the government to resettle black families, moving a step closer to resolving one the most divisive policies of the Robert Mugabe era.
    Finally, some 'reparations' I can endorse.

But the southern African nation does not have the money and will issue long term bonds and jointly approach international donors with the farmers to raise funding, according to the compensation agreement.
    Broke ass niggers!
    https://af.reuters.com/article/topNe...CN24U1QL-OZATP
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were a white farmer, there is not a nigger's chance of heaven that I would move back to that shithole where I would be one riot away from loosing everything once again, especially mine and my family's lives.

Fuck them.
    There's no bread? Let them eat mud cakes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Maybe the niggers would work off that 3.5 billion as slaves for the white farmers...
    Niggers? Work?
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Jointly approach international donors" ? The minute the farmers rebuild it, the niggers will want it for themselves. The "donors" aren't that stupid, and the farmers aren't either. I talked to a college kid who worked for a farm aid organization, and they built a complete, turn-key farming operation in Haiti, from the ground up. Housing, barns, outbuildings, machinery, fields graded, fenced and landscaped, wells and irrigation equipment installed. They trained the locals, saw them through a couple of harvests, handed over the operation to the Haitians, and left. They immediately lost contact with the operators, and sent representatives later that year to see what happened. What they found was the entire site stripped of anything of value, with nothing remaining. What these college boys don't understand, is that the two second attention span of the negro is just not suitable for seeing a crop through from beginning to end. If they can't muh dik it, or sell it for cash, it doesn't exist. The squalor on the garbage strewn island of Haiti is almost identical to that of the west African nations of their ancestors. The Haitians massacred every French man, woman and child in 1804, and it's been Wakanda ever since. What a mind boggling shithole !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    "Jointly approach international donors" ? The minute the farmers rebuild it, the niggers will want it for themselves. The "donors" aren't that stupid, and the farmers aren't either. I talked to a college kid who worked for a farm aid organization, and they built a complete, turn-key farming operation in Haiti, from the ground up. Housing, barns, outbuildings, machinery, fields graded, fenced and landscaped, wells and irrigation equipment installed. They trained the locals, saw them through a couple of harvests, handed over the operation to the Haitians, and left. They immediately lost contact with the operators, and sent representatives later that year to see what happened. What they found was the entire site stripped of anything of value, with nothing remaining. What these college boys don't understand, is that the two second attention span of the negro is just not suitable for seeing a crop through from beginning to end. If they can't muh dik it, or sell it for cash, it doesn't exist. The squalor on the garbage strewn island of Haiti is almost identical to that of the west African nations of their ancestors. The Haitians massacred every French man, woman and child in 1804, and it's been Wakanda ever since. What a mind boggling shithole !
    Fun Fact #666

The Haitian niggers literally made a deal with the devil to make voodoo the national religion of Haiti if they could overthrow their white masters. They succeeded. Now they eat mud pies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. How's that deal working out for you, niggers?

I'm convinced that the most merciful thing that humans ever did for niggers was to enslave them. Of course those French would remind you that no good deed goes unpunished. I would say the same thing to all nigger slave owners as well. They will all eventually become free. Then, they will rape, rob, kill and eat you - and they will do this in no particular order.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are ungrateful bastards. Leave them to their own devices; that's the quickest way to rid ourselves of the evil in our midst.
    If only our governments took the same view.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know why the niggers don't have the money. I just got an email from a banking nigger and it's all being sent to me, as soon as I can prove I'm honest!:

During one of our periodic auditing, I discovered dormant accounts

with holding balance of US$1, 345,000.000.00 (One Billion, Three

Hundred and Forty Five Million United States Dollars Only).

However, I shall start with the release of an initial sum of

US$345,000.000.00 (Three Hundred and Forty Five Million United States

Dollars Only) to ascertain your honesty and capacity to deliver at a

big stage.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers want to live like the white man and they want what the white man has. Trouble is, they can't live without the white man. They pretend to be dominant and independent, but as soon as the white man is eradicated, the niggers just revert back to their inherent and intrinsic failure regime. Niggers were never intended to develop and sustain any kind of civilization outside of eating each other and drinking cow's piss. They should just accept that their DNA does not support an advanced society and they should give up on their quest.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If I were a white farmer, there is not a nigger's chance of heaven that I would move back to that shithole where I would be one riot away from loosing everything once again, especially mine and my family's lives.

Fuck them.
    There's no bread? Let them eat mud cakes.
    Take the money, leave the country (if they haven't already). Exchange the money ASAP for USD to buy plane tickets, and hope there will still be enough to start over somewhere. That $3.5 billion is in Zimbabwe dollars, which is only $9.7 million USD. And it's continuing to lose value as Zimbabwe's government just prints new money for reparations and everything else, just like all these inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes do. How did our national get debt financed during the HNIC years? Well, like I said, inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Niggers want to live like the white man and they want what the white man has. Trouble is, they can't live without the white man. They pretend to be dominant and independent, but as soon as the white man is eradicated, the niggers just revert back to their inherent and intrinsic failure regime. Niggers were never intended to develop and sustain any kind of civilization outside of eating each other and drinking cow's piss. They should just accept that their DNA does not support an advanced society and they should give up on their quest.
    Niggers want what the white man has, yet does not want to put forth the work and effort the white man has. So they go through the Liberal politicians to create 'entitlement laws'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Take the money, leave the country (if they haven't already). Exchange the money ASAP for USD to buy plane tickets, and hope there will still be enough to start over somewhere. That $3.5 billion is in Zimbabwe dollars, which is only $9.7 million USD. And it's continuing to lose value as Zimbabwe's government just prints new money for reparations and everything else, just like all these inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes do. How did our national get debt financed during the HNIC years? Well, like I said, inflation-ridden nigger-run shitholes.
    I was about to post pretty much the same thing until I saw your post. I make it about 10.8 million USD but whatever. But here is the problem: The US is doing the same thing as Zimbabwe, printing money like it's going out of style. $3 Trillion in March for Covid, and now they're arguing over even more. Debt $26 Trillion. I fear it won't be long before our money is worthless also. Better buy some gold while they'll still let you.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I was about to post pretty much the same thing until I saw your post. I make it about 10.8 million USD but whatever. But here is the problem: The US is doing the same thing as Zimbabwe, printing money like it's going out of style. $3 Trillion in March for Covid, and now they're arguing over even more. Debt $26 Trillion. I fear it won't be long before our money is worthless also. Better buy some gold while they'll still let you.
    Yes, all the sudden new spending is coming from the same old source, the Federal Reserve. Consumers can see the consequence at stores without having to look at money supply stats or official inflation numbers.

Gold's at a record high, but if it comes down to it, the next Democrat president won't hesitate to pull an FDR. The only question is whether the American people will put up with it, or be sheep like 1933.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.