Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roll the Coal

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll the Coal

A short video clip of Niggers getting smoked out as they protest.

Maybe they'll get black lung from the diesel exhaust!

https://youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A short video clip of Niggers getting smoked out as they protest.

Maybe they'll get black lung from the diesel exhaust!

https://youtu.be/rYPMbLO4pAY
    One can ONLY hope!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    My Dodge RAM 3500 rolls the coal real nice
    I've always wondered - does this cause any damage to the engine or exhaust system?

I've also wondered what would happen if someone piped in some liquid crab boil into the exhaust. I'm not sure of the Scoville unit rating is on this stuff, but you do NOT want to be downwind when you are using it even highly diluted to boil with. It will TEAR YOUR ASS UP! I've had it in my eyes, throat and lungs, and trust me, you do not want it. I've talked to guys who worked on the base security force who had to go through certification. They told me that it was almost as bad as getting pepper sprayed directly in the face.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nice cloud of serin gas would do the trick even better.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

...I've also wondered what would happen if someone piped in some liquid crab boil into the exhaust...

I've never even heard of that shit but that's what I like about Chimpout... the potential to learn something new every day!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always wondered - does this cause any damage to the engine?...
    The "Coal" is actually unburned diesel fuel, smoke being a product of incomplete combustion.

Yes, long term it will damage the cylinder liners and piston rings.

The unburned liquid fuel washes away the motor oil the oil control rings just spread out to lubricate the cylinder creating a metal on metal effect, eventually causing lower compression and high oil consumption.

I tell my kid only roll coal on special occasions or he'll be learning how to overhaul a Cummins.

I also bullshitted him into believing if you roll coal after filling up at the farm tank, he'll be rolling pink coal!

(Diesel fuel delivered directly to the farm is "off road" fuel, no tax, so much cheaper than at the pump. It's the same shit but dyed bright red so it can be identified if used in on highway vehicles but no it burns just as black as the ace of spades, the same way taxed fuel burns.)

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't think that it was possible to make niggers anymore blacker than they already were until I saw this LOL.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The "Coal" is actually unburned diesel fuel, smoke being a product of incomplete combustion.

Yes, long term it will damage the cylinder liners and piston rings.

The unburned liquid fuel washes away the motor oil the oil control rings just spread out to lubricate the cylinder creating a metal on metal effect, eventually causing lower compression and high oil consumption.

I tell my kid only roll coal on special occasions or he'll be learning how to overhaul a Cummins.

I also bullshitted him into believing if you roll coal after filling up at the farm tank, he'll be rolling pink coal!

(Diesel fuel delivered directly to the farm is "off road" fuel, no tax, so much cheaper than at the pump. It's the same shit but dyed bright red so it can be identified if used in on highway vehicles but no it burns just as black as the ace of spades, the same way taxed fuel burns.)

I knew all the rest and suspected this about the rings and such. I've never owned a diesel but would love to get one once I move out of here. I wonder if you can get the same effect by using a fuel pump to inject diesel into the hot exhaust system like I thought about with the Zatarain's. Would it make more or less smoke? I remember that old stunt airplanes used a system like this to do skywriting but would just dump oil straight onto the hot manifold to get the smoke. It made for a hell of a mess to clean up from the sides of the airplane behind the engine. I'm betting that doing this would not only smoke some niggers, but coat them in a nice, greasy sheen - more than their normal nasty oily coating!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...I wonder if you can get the same effect by using a fuel pump to inject diesel into the hot exhaust system...
    That would probably smoke white. If you lose an injector tip and un-atomized raw fuel dumps into a cylinder, it smokes white and really smells bad.

The black smoke is from waaaaay too much injected atomized fuel, (called overfueling) under extreme pressure, that just didn't have enough time to burn during the power stroke and is pushed out the exhaust valve(s).

As a kid, my neighbor had a parade train, a locomotive built on a car chassis for parades. He had a smoke system rigged the same way you described to give the illusion smoke was coming out the stack.

It kind of lazily rolled out the stack, and was pretty much blueish white in color. I believe he used old motor oil to make the smoke.