Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Store Locks up Nigger Products

So again we have a national retailer who is getting shoplifted the fuck out of by Niggers... this time boosting Nigger hair care products.

So to hold prices down in the act of loss prevention, they locked up all the Nigger hair care products, but chose to leave the shampoo YT uses unlocked, because for some odd reason, which the Fucking Dindus can't figure out, the YT shit gets paid for before leaving the store.

To combat this practice, you have some Coonies trying to get you to sign an online petition to tell this big bad retailer how they be rayciss, and they want the shit unlocked so they can steal it again.

Listen up you Stupid Nog Niggers! If your African American culture wasn't Gibs Me Dat Foe Free, then the store wouldn't have to lock your shit up, would they?

I just can't believe how stupid these coons can be when it comes to loss prevention.

They are going to lock up what gets stolen you black idiots! Start stealing Bakkaballs and you'll see them chained up too!

The funny thing is if you follow the link, scroll to the bottom, and look who has signed their petition, it looks like some Chimpers were there leaving appropriate comments!

https://campaigns.organizefor.org/pe...lack-customers

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Darn no comment section for the positive and uplifting comments.
    I never see unmoderated comment boxes anymore these days, however I’ll do my part to get those worthless shit niggers chimping out.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They could just stop selling the brillopad conditioner products. "I'm sorry, we used yo have those but hardly anyone bought them. In fact, according to our computer, there should still be shitloads in the shelves. Just keep on looking, they must be somewhere"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always get a laugh telling a liberal the truth about this. They love their race card so much they actually believe it is racist. It must be white people stealing the Jerri Curl and cocoa butter... Someone should tell them they don't keep the Brasso locked up and it isn't as harsh as nigger hair products.

Next week, Brasso not available on shelves yet sales still low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not far from where I live, there is a WalMart and does not matter what time of day, it looks like a scene from Planet of The Apes, with the niggers screeching and and generally behaving as one would expect. The loss of revenue from shoplifters got so bad, they have a police officer at each exit and naturally the niggers are 'They beez profiling and sheet'

Also about half a mile away, they opened a Dollar Tree and the very first week after it opened, they got robbed at gunpoint.

My neighborhood already lost a grocery, because they couldn't stay afloat because of the niggers, then they wonder why they can't keep any businesses open. The only thing in my area, is a liquor store, pawn shop and nigger-oriented 'beauty parlor'

Once I get enough money, my ass is out of here
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every Walmart is the same wherever the location may be. Every Walmart is like the end of the world and the mutants have overrun the planet. It attracts the lowest echelons of society and drags them in for miles around. It's like a giant egalitarian been hive, sucking the ' equals ' in from the engineered local catchment area. They come to the store, or hive, when their government credit needs spending. Walmart is really a giant government social welfare program. Walmart is so greedy, that the risk of leaving any government money on the table or spent with someone else, is their corporation's worst nightmare. Have to say though, it's a brilliant strategy and good luck to them. Wish it was me living like a king and not like a coon.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    They should provide skin lightener and hair straightener for niggers for free.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Every Walmart is like the end of the world and the mutants have overrun the planet. It attracts the lowest echelons of society and drags them in for miles around. It's like a giant egalitarian been hive, sucking the ' equals ' in from the engineered local catchment area. They come to the store, or hive, when their government credit needs spending.
    Whoa, CoonsR, you really have a way with words.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They could just stop selling the brillopad conditioner products...
    How hard is it to clean a weave? Seems to me you could just put it on the ground with the floor mats.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    How hard is it to clean a weave? Seems to me you could just put it on the ground with the floor mats.
    LOL!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one! lol

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just assumed they used rug beaters - and no, Bubba Jussie Wallace Smallset, those are NOT nooses:

I figured if they couldn't steal one they just let their bucks punch them in the hayed a few times until the roaches and french fries fall out.
    What would I know though... I've got my own hair and don't pay hundreds of dollars for imported teen aged Cambodian human hair.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Darn no comment section for the positive and uplifting comments.
    I never see unmoderated comment boxes anymore these days, however I’ll do my part to get those worthless shit niggers chimping out.
    UPDATE: Apparently the nogs gave up with their petition to force Wal*Mart to unlock the safe and stopped monitoring their "online petition " leaving some great signatures from Chimpers to be viewed if someone legit stumbles across the petition page by accident.