Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gas Can Nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas Can Nigger

A dude I know was driving home on the interstate during a blizzard one night. He was driving an 80's Chevy van so he was clicking right along at about 20 mph.

He spotted someone walking along the shoulder wearing a parka and carrying a gas can. He figured this guy is really having a bad night, blizzard, out of gas, walking, so he stopped and picked him up.

Guy hops in and the first thing the dude notices that he just picked up a Nigger!

The dude is always armed so he wasn't too concerned about his safety. He planned on dropping the Nigger off very next exit.

Then he noticed the gas can didn't have a cap. He asked the Nigger how he was going to keep from spilling gas with no cap.

The Nigger replied that he didn't need any gas but the only way he could get a ride was by carrying an empty gas can around!

Fucking scamming Nigger. The dude immediately hit the shoulder again and ordered the Nigger out of his van. The Nigger refused to get out but suddenly changed his mind and bailed out with the help from the dudes friend.

If there is a way to deceive someone, you can bet your ass a Nigger will do it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A dude I know was driving home on the interstate during a blizzard one night. He was driving an 80's Chevy van so he was clicking right along at about 20 mph.

He spotted someone walking along the shoulder wearing a parka and carrying a gas can. He figured this guy is really having a bad night, blizzard, out of gas, walking, so he stopped and picked him up.

Guy hops in and the first thing the dude notices that he just picked up a Nigger!

The dude is always armed so he wasn't too concerned about his safety. He planned on dropping the Nigger off very next exit.

Then he noticed the gas can didn't have a cap. He asked the Nigger how he was going to keep from spilling gas with no cap.

The Nigger replied that he didn't need any gas but the only way he could get a ride was by carrying an empty gas can around!

Fucking scamming Nigger. The dude immediately hit the shoulder again and ordered the Nigger out of his van. The Nigger refused to get out but suddenly changed his mind and bailed out with the help from the dudes friend.

If there is a way to deceive someone, you can bet your ass a Nigger will do it.
    it truly isn't worth helping anybody out anymore. No good deed goes unpunished is something I have learned the hard way. I will very rarely help out a stranger now. The risk is just too high.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, CoonsR. I look and think long and hard before stopping to help anyone on the road. If I'm not packing, I keep right on driving, and let the popo deal with it. Of course if it's niggers I keep right on driving.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    True, CoonsR. I look and think long and hard before stopping to help anyone on the road. If I'm not packing, I keep right on driving, and let the popo deal with it. Of course if it's niggers I keep right on driving.

Forward this to 50 seconds....
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Were his friends Smith & Wesson
    Yes, Smith and Wesson assisted in persuading the Jigaboo to get out of the van.

And I think it goes without saying, NEVER pick up a Nigger!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am much more sadistic. Not that now I would even unlock the door for a nigger but were I in his situation I would have drove past his exit. When he asked why I didn't stop I would have said "we aren't at the farm dungeon yet." Then locked the door. That nigger would be so scared it would unlock the door and jump out at 70 mph.

On a related note when I lived close to some nigger nests I would often get some nigger come up with a random container asking for gas money. Yet it was never a gas can. Everything from fabric softener bottles to large storage containers. I knew it wasn't for gas. 9 times out of 10 we weren't even near a gas station.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

...On a related note when I lived close to some nigger nests I would often get some nigger come up with a random container asking for gas money. Yet it was never a gas can. Everything from fabric softener bottles to large storage containers. I knew it wasn't for gas. 9 times out of 10 we weren't even near a gas station.
    The golden liquid they are looking for is Malt Liquor!