Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Shout Out to President Trump

I'm pretty sure DJT tunes into CO as presidents certainly would have from years gone by had there been internet and CO.

So with that said President Trump, you know where we stand, and we know what you can do after the election with no hard feelings from us!

Carry on!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a long chat with Eric Trump and his girlfriend to be wife. This was well before Trump had decided to run for office. He treated me with complete respect and took an interest in me. He was genuine and sincere and I never felt inferior to him. They did not act supercilious or hostile in the slightest. If you want a good insight into a man's persona, connect with his kids. I'm convinced our president is sincere and loves his nation, purely from this interaction with his son. Trump is the best option for the American little people. He knows we are his bosses.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    America has only two last hopes left, IMHO -- Us and TRUMP. I think he will win easily on November 3 (remind niggers to vote on November 4), but ANYTHING can happen in national elections. If the commies (and their niggers) steal the election, that leaves just Us.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    ...(remind niggers to vote on November 4)...
    We do have the advantage that the polls will already have been open 6 or 7 hours before the first nigger rolls out of bed.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I had a long chat with Eric Trump and his girlfriend to be wife. This was well before Trump had decided to run for office. He treated me with complete respect and took an interest in me. He was genuine and sincere and I never felt inferior to him. They did not act supercilious or hostile in the slightest. If you want a good insight into a man's persona, connect with his kids. I'm convinced our president is sincere and loves his nation, purely from this interaction with his son. Trump is the best option for the American little people. He knows we are his bosses.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! MAGA 2020!!