Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gun store nigger

So I was driving home from somewhere yesterday and spotted a new gun store. It was too late to check it out so I poked my head in today. It's a good sized shop. They've only been open for a month, but they have retail, a range, and offer classes for basics as well as some advanced classes. Now my neighborhood borders an area that has a nigger infestation. So sure enough I go in and there were no less than 4 niggers wandering around. I saw one of them walking out with a gun they just purchased. My gut tells me a robbery will be taking place somewhere nearby within a week if not later today. ������
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 07-29-2020 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if they are selling hi points? That’s the only shit a nigger can afford. The only time a nigger is found with a decent paw gun it’s usually stolen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I was driving home from somewhere yesterday and spotted a new gun store. It was too late to check it out so I poked my head in today. It's a good sized shop. They've only been open for a month, but they have retail, a range, and offer classes for basics as well as some advanced classes. Now my neighborhood borders and area that has a nigger infestation. So sure enough I go in and there were no less than 4 niggers wandering around. I saw one of them walking out with a gun they just purchased. My gut tells me a robbery will be taking place somewhere nearby within a week if not later today. ������
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't figure that out either. Not a lot of ranges around here but one of the biggest, most popular is smack dab in the middle of white suburbia, however same shit, 4 or 5 niggers always wandering around.

I've stopped shooting there for my own personal safety. With that many armed niggers on hand, a chimpout or even a mis handled firearm could prove deadly.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I was driving home from somewhere yesterday and spotted a new gun store. It was too late to check it out so I poked my head in today. It's a good sized shop. They've only been open for a month, but they have retail, a range, and offer classes for basics as well as some advanced classes. Now my neighborhood borders and area that has a nigger infestation. So sure enough I go in and there were no less than 4 niggers wandering around. I saw one of them walking out with a gun they just purchased. My gut tells me a robbery will be taking place somewhere nearby within a week if not later today. ������
    You'd have to be an idiot to rob a gun shop, but then nobody ever accused niggers of being intelligent
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    You'd have to be an idiot to rob a gun shop...
    Yep, the half of one tenth of a percent of intelligence Niggers have tells them to smash and grab them when they are closed!

They have to obtain them like that because they can't pass the NCIC check anyway.

And... more brands to choose from, not just the Hi-Point's!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    just booby trap the whole store. Install some kind of sensor mat that opens a gas bottle or something like that - " Uh - kunt breevez "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Can't figure that out either. Not a lot of ranges around here but one of the biggest, most popular is smack dab in the middle of white suburbia, however same shit, 4 or 5 niggers always wandering around.

I've stopped shooting there for my own personal safety. With that many armed niggers on hand, a chimpout or even a mis handled firearm could prove deadly.
    Good instincts on your part. We were taught as kids to leave immediately if firearms are being handled carelessly. I was at a teenage house party when some dopes started playing with a handgun. I was a block away when I heard a shot. One of my pals ended up taking a round clean through his ear. He was lucky it wasn't through both ears. The cops were all over that incident, and there was hell to pay for everyone involved. And these were white kids. Look at the NFAC niggers in Louisville last week - some dopey sheboon shot 3 niggers with 3 accidental shots from a rifle. Way to go, Shaquanda'Niqua !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Good instincts on your part. We were taught as kids to leave immediately if firearms are being handled carelessly. I was at a teenage house party when some dopes started playing with a handgun. I was a block away when I heard a shot. One of my pals ended up taking a round clean through his ear. He was lucky it wasn't through both ears. The cops were all over that incident, and there was hell to pay for everyone involved. And these were white kids. Look at the NFAC niggers in Louisville last week - some dopey sheboon shot 3 niggers with 3 accidental shots from a rifle. Way to go, Shaquanda'Niqua !
    Nigger birf control n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Hey does anybody know what this Summer's rockfish count is?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in shithole Millington TN for a short time. I shit you not, a nigger tried to rob a gun store with a knife. Needless to say batwings were issued and the store was open the next day . Much different than would be today.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I lived in shithole Millington TN for a short time. I shit you not, a nigger tried to rob a gun store with a knife. Needless to say batwings were issued and the store was open the next day . Much different than would be today.
    There's a joke in there somewhere...
    Maybe something about bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Not much left of Millington nowadays. The base all but shut down. Just a few small personnel command units. Nothing on the Northside. Millington hated the Navy - until the Navy packed up and took their marbles elsewhere. Pretty much just a ghost town now and somewhat of a bedroom/sundown town for Memphis white workers, but for the few niggers that have always been there.

I had some damn good times stationed there.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.