Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Loss Prevention

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Loss Prevention

I was surprised to learn from a loss prevention dude at a retail store that they follow every nigger on camera as much as possible not so much for pilferage, but to defend frivolous lawsuits.

His store doesn't have that much nigger traffic, but when they do, they set themselves up for a slip and fall, large item falling off a shelf above onto them, and other schemes that could lead to a nigger pay day.

Most of these crimes are the product of teamwork, nigger accomplice spills something for the fall nigger to slip and fall on at the precise moment there is a witness.

The loss prevention guy said the niggers can't carry enough shit out the door to bankrupt the company but a few good personal injury lawsuit settlements could.

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com...ms-174264.aspx

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Loss Prevention

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was surprised to learn from a loss prevention dude at a retail store that they follow every nigger on camera as much as possible not so much for pilferage, but to defend frivolous lawsuits.

His store doesn't have that much nigger traffic, but when they do, they set themselves up for a slip and fall, large item falling off a shelf above onto them, and other schemes that could lead to a nigger pay day.

Most of these crimes are the product of teamwork, nigger accomplice spills something for the fall nigger to slip and fall on at the precise moment there is a witness.

The loss prevention guy said the niggers can't carry enough shit out the door to bankrupt the company but a few good personal injury lawsuit settlements could.

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com...ms-174264.aspx
    This Happens quite often. A nigger will drop liquid then roll to the floor. Most of the time they get caught on camera. Cameras are racist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This Happens quite often. A nigger will drop liquid then roll to the floor. Most of the time they get caught on camera. Cameras are racist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Leave it up to those clever niggers to find a way to get sumptin' foe nuffin!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Leave it up to those clever niggers to find a way to get sumptin' foe nuffin!
    I don't blame the niggers for trying, I really don't. Niggers are cashing in on their untouchable status like never before. They know it will not last, but they're going to take us for everything while they have the chance. A nigger has no ability to plan for tomorrow. As long as it goes to bed with an empty nut sack and a belly full of chicken, it'll live for another day.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    ...As long as it goes to bed with an empty nut sack and a belly full of chicken....
    Dude... I just snorted coffee out my nose!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Dude... I just snorted coffee out my nose!

Me too!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."