Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I was reminded me of someone I went to school with, who later became a coalburner

A few days ago I read a name and thought, oh yeah, like that one girl I knew in middle school! I haven't thought of in a very long time. Let's call her...Christina the Coalburner. When I started 7th grade, I had the biggest crush on one of the cheerleaders from the moment I saw her, so pretty and really sweet. She was a rare 8th grader on the squad. You tried out in front of the entire school, at the end of the previous year, and she was popular enough as a 7th grader to get votes. In 8th grade she became one of the most popular girls at school. But I didn't try anything, being just a 7th grader when she had 9th grade guys interested in her. In 9th grade she "developed" even more in womanly features and classic beauty. I pulled out my old yearbook, and as I remembered, in her school photo she looked just like a top model.

She went on to high school, and as a 9th grader I mostly forgot about her because of a girl my age. Then the summer before I started 10th grade, my family started going to a new church, a pretty small one not of the area's dominant religion. When I told the pastor I was about to start high school, he asked if I knew Christina. Oh sure! And I started getting excited, thinking I had a way to start talking to her. Then the pastor said she used to come regularly but didn't anymore. Well darn!

Soon I got to meet Christina's dad. I said casually that I knew his daughter but hadn't seen her since she was in middle school. At the time I didn't understand why he kind of only grunted and seemed to not want to talk about her.

I didn't see Christina at the high school. I was too shy to ask her dad, and I knew because I saw him at church, their family didn't move. Then, I forget if it was 10th or 11th grade, I was in the career center when suddenly Christina appeared. She was only visiting...toting a Brillo-headed niglet that she was showing to the counselor. How could a niglet have hair that long when maybe a year or so old?!

Back then I didn't hate niggers quite as much as I do now, but I knew enough to disapprove of burning coal. She paid the toll, all right, and still all these years later. I thought I'd look her up to see how badly a beautiful teen turned out, and I think I found her from one of those online directories. Same name (no married name), right age, and living several miles away from where we grew up, in a really crappy town. It was bad enough when I was little, White Trash Central, and now it's full of niggers and Latino gangs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black-SingleMom.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	12046

Name:	201401_2356_fiheh.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	12048

We can understand how a lot of fat, unattractive women resort to mudsharking, but I just don't understand what happened here.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's enough blame to go around.
    Sometimes parents aren't able to tell their children not to burn coal or drill oil, because they're tired and overworked, or, they don't care, or, they mistakenly thought blacks are just like us.
    The miscegenator, in this case an attractive girl, made the mistake of hanging out with blacks, or putting herself in harm's way (if she got raped by a nigger). In any case, it's sad but they had this faulty notion that blacks are our equals. Color coding didn't work. The sheer ugly shitskin and ugly ape face didn't dissuade her, so another fatal failure, in both reasoning and visual perception.
    I believe it's so obvious and natural to see niggers aren't just like us humans. That's instinct, and if one goes against instinct, it almost always ends unfavorably.
    And now, we come to why the above failures took place: our media, newscasts, etc. have been brainwashing our society that blacks are just like us. An insidious problem that will destroy our civilization. If this girl burned coal decades ago, a perfect storm of bad circumstances and beliefs caused the deplorable beastiality.
    Now, ads show niggers are successful, honest, professional, smart, but it's just a fantasy, we all know. It's now in-your-face media barrage that blacks are normal. Parents don't want to appear racist so they ignore what their gut feeling says and say nothing to prevent species mixing.

Beautiful women burn coal because they like to show off they're so unbiased, and they want to show off their pets.
    Then there are those who allow their carnal animal lust to ignore the visual cues and desire BBC. You all know the rest: white guilt, insecurities, nigger sweet talks them, etc.
    Nigger genes truly contaminate human genes. It is an insult to her ancestors to give birth to a niglet.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's enough blame to go around.
    Sometimes parents aren't able to tell their children not to burn coal or drill oil, because they're tired and overworked, or, they don't care, or, they mistakenly thought blacks are just like us.
    The miscegenator, in this case an attractive girl, made the mistake of hanging out with blacks, or putting herself in harm's way (if she got raped by a nigger). In any case, it's sad but they had this faulty notion that blacks are our equals. Color coding didn't work. The sheer ugly shitskin and ugly ape face didn't dissuade her, so another fatal failure, in both reasoning and visual perception.
    I believe it's so obvious and natural to see niggers aren't just like us humans. That's instinct, and if one goes against instinct, it almost always ends unfavorably.
    And now, we come to why the above failures took place: our media, newscasts, etc. have been brainwashing our society that blacks are just like us. An insidious problem that will destroy our civilization. If this girl burned coal decades ago, a perfect storm of bad circumstances and beliefs caused the deplorable beastiality.
    Now, ads show niggers are successful, honest, professional, smart, but it's just a fantasy, we all know. It's now in-your-face media barrage that blacks are normal. Parents don't want to appear racist so they ignore what their gut feeling says and say nothing to prevent species mixing.

Beautiful women burn coal because they like to show off they're so unbiased, and they want to show off their pets.
    Then there are those who allow their carnal animal lust to ignore the visual cues and desire BBC. You all know the rest: white guilt, insecurities, nigger sweet talks them, etc.
    Nigger genes truly contaminate human genes. It is an insult to her ancestors to give birth to a niglet.
    She just took a SHIT in the gene pool!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have me wondering now if she had daddy issues and was rebelling. Her dad seemed a good guy, and not just because he went to church (really doesn't mean anything). There weren't a lot of niggers when we were growing up, and maybe a buck seemed "exotic" enough to experiment with. I could see her dad saying no way, stay away, and then she decided to show him what for.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You have me wondering now if she had daddy issues and was rebelling. Her dad seemed a good guy, and not just because he went to church (really doesn't mean anything). There weren't a lot of niggers when we were growing up, and maybe a buck seemed "exotic" enough to experiment with. I could see her dad saying no way, stay away, and then she decided to show him what for.
    Sometimes some people are just curious to experiment, and maybe this woman just wanted to taste forbidden fruit. We all know how that turns out.
    She may have had insecurities that the buck sensed and took advantage of. Having no morality, it didn't care about the woman nor it's sprog.
    Dad may have told her not to even think about blacks, but like you said, she showed him.
    It's a waste and much as I find coalburning repulsive, some part of me aches that a human got so corrupted to lay down with a nigger. Alas, once coal is burned, no fucks will be given.
    I have the impression the father did what he could, and was a good person, however, the girl (at that time) wrongly formulated niggers are ok to copulate with. And that's why her life ended up so, a great failure of her choices.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Her dad seemed a good guy, and not just because he went to church (really doesn't mean anything).
    I think it means more than nothing. Fear of judgement from the Creator or the courts keeps most people in check. Had the father taught the daughter that judgement would surely fall upon her for bestiality, I think this misguided child might have had a different outcome. The sad part is, no church teaches this. They preach very little in the way of what sin is because they don't want to run off their source of income. The also would loose tax exempt status for teaching what the scriptures actually say.

In addition to those reasons is the fact that churches simply got out of the habit. They thought that certain behaviors were so vile and abhorrent that we, as a society, had grown past them. My own grandfather had to ask my father what the word "gay" meant. He truly had never heard it or of the practice. He attended church regularly. It was simply never covered. They didn't think they had to. Same with mixing seeds, breeds and species.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I think it means more than nothing. Fear of judgement from the Creator or the courts keeps most people in check. Had the father taught the daughter that judgement would surely fall upon her for bestiality, I think this misguided child might have had a different outcome. The sad part is, no church teaches this. They preach very little in the way of what sin is because they don't want to run off their source of income. The also would loose tax exempt status for teaching what the scriptures actually say.
    My father had a simpler message: "Don't you ever bring a nigger in this house."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the impression the father did what he could, and was a good person, however, the girl (at that time) wrongly formulated niggers are ok to copulate with. And that's why her life ended up so, a great failure of her choices.
    I'd like to think he tried. It's weighed on my mind lately because of my puppy love memories, and disbelief that an attractive, otherwise smart girl gets into one-way trouble. I can understand the fugly cow I saw last week, BLM T-shirt, fat as hell with a nappy haired teen ape behind. But we see the occasional attractive woman that beds with a buck, and we wonder what happened. We know it's not about the nigger's personality.

Name:	coalburning.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	12072