Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody can find this wandering niglet's fambly

It was probably abandoned by a coked-out mudshark that hasn't seen the buck pappy since the muh dikk. What a waste of time on the search. Just throw the niglet in jail already, especially since it already has that classic "Whachoo want muhfugga" nigger look.

A Florida police department said Monday that a little boy remains unclaimed nearly 24 hours after reports say he was found wandering alone in a soiled diaper.

The boy was found by himself in Miramar on Sunday morning.

“His family has NOT been located,” police tweeted Monday morning. “Officers spent hours canvassing the area, knocking on doors, speaking w/ neighbors. No one recognizes the child, who appears to be 2-3 years old.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-p...parents-search

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ed5DQ8FXoAAleIb.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	12038
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody’s looking for it either. The burner probably dumped it on the street when she took up with a new buck who “doon wants no keedz “ around.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess the mammy is a burner. Probably beat to goodness by pappy or OD'd on drugs and french fries.
    If mammy is a sheboon, it will shit out another 4 to replace this little buttnugget in the next five years.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm gonna step out on a limb here and guess the mammy is a burner. Probably beat to goodness by pappy or OD'd on drugs and french fries.
    If mammy is a sheboon, it will shit out another 4 to replace this little buttnugget in the next five years.
    If not MO"!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Door #3...?

A kindhearted Human family adopted this hybrid niglet, lived with it long enough to realize its true nature, loaded it into the family truckster, and dumped it alongside the road in a distant neighborhood.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Door #3...?

A kindhearted Human family adopted this hybrid niglet, lived with it long enough to realize its true nature, loaded it into the family truckster, and dumped it alongside the road in a distant neighborhood.
    More likely, some fake religious YT libtards rushed to adopt it to post pics and get back pats and adulation, then decided to get rid of it when it gets aggressive and rapey. I posted about this - libtards and cucks dumping their adopted niglets in droves:
    The majority of them were children of color, in keeping with the demographics of adoptions generally.
    Yeah, the "demographics" that even nigger mammies don't want their sprogs and the ones who manage not to be ghetto lobstered go to the nigger pound.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/w...=pocket-newtab
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two really interesting links, Diva. The second one is very sad. I had no idea one could un-adopt a child. That's just fucking cold and should result in crippling fines to set the child up for life. We know couples with adopted Human children and they are all great kids. Very sad indeed...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two really interesting links, Diva. The second one is very sad. I had no idea one could un-adopt a child. That's just fucking cold and should result in crippling fines to set the child up for life. We know couples with adopted Human children and they are all great kids. Very sad indeed...
    I did a lot of animal rescue and hearing people say they're dumping their pets because they're moving or have a "change in lifestyle" is very common, but I never knew anyone would do this with an adopted child. I was astonished to read this. As for niglets, that's understandable. I would dump one too, if I ever had a psychotic break and brought one into my home. Which I never would.

So, the niglet's momma has been identified (single mother of course) but is now missing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missing3388384088947795350_o.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	12050
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinkin' that sow beez dayed...

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    What I am waiting for is one of the Hollywood libtards that adopted some sprogs and it rapes and killed them. You know it's eventually it's going to happen.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    What I am waiting for is one of the Hollywood libtards that adopted some sprogs and it rapes and killed them. You know it's eventually it's going to happen.
    Let’s hope the first one is Maddona.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It was probably abandoned by a coked-out mudshark that hasn't seen the buck pappy since the muh dikk. What a waste of time on the search. Just throw the niglet in jail already, especially since it already has that classic "Whachoo want muhfugga" nigger look.]
    I'd bet my soul on it
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sprog is around 3 years old and it seems it can't even talk. The sister of the missing mammy is looking for donations so she can travel from Atlanta to Florida to see to the niglet. How much money does it take to travel that distance, anyway?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;126816]So, the niglet's momma has been identified (single mother of course) but is now missing.

I'm thinkin' that sow beez dayed...
    Have the police interrogated the niglet if it killed its mammy? It already has that look.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^Ghetto mammy lobstuh!

I doubt it cooked it. Probably just gnawed on it raw.