Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yahoo has completely done away with comments, wonder why?

So it's not just me. At first I thought comments are gone for selected users who aren't libtards, replaced by this survey to confirm we're conservative types. That wouldn't be hard to do. But based on liberals' complaints that comments were full of racism and Trumpism, I guess Yahoo decided to eliminate comments for everyone.

Especially since the riots, I see so many comments mostly about nigger fatigue and liberal fatigue, and a lot of likes. Our voices need to be suppressed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knew it would happen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I was wondering what happened to the comments. I guess they can't have anyone making less than complimentary observations about the criminal acts of feral niggers. So: no more free speech.

Go to the bottom of the story and click "Survey". It's concerning the comments. If enough people respond they might bring them back. Sometimes the comments were the only way to find out the truth of some white-washed Yahoo nigger story.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Ah, I was wondering what happened to the comments. I guess they can't have anyone making less than complimentary observations about the criminal acts of feral niggers. So: no more free speech.

Go to the bottom of the story and click "Survey". It's concerning the comments. If enough people respond they might bring them back. Sometimes the comments were the only way to find out the truth of some white-washed Yahoo nigger story.
    LIBTARDISM is a MENTAL DISORDER and these marxists got tired of people speaking da' troof n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think the more truthful answers they get from semi-conservative, non-coddler types, the more they realize comments are exactly what you pointed out they are. How many dindu defense articles did they release, with someone in the comments linking to a real article on a nigger with 20 past felony arrests, or a picture of the nigger?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think the more truthful answers they get from semi-conservative, non-coddler types, the more they realize comments are exactly what you pointed out they are. How many dindu defense articles did they release, with someone in the comments linking to a real article on a nigger with 20 past felony arrests, or a picture of the nigger?

More than once I have learned more about a case from comments than from the disjointed, semi-literate Yahoo "reporters". I guess Yahoo got tired of deleting posts that said anything other than, "Thoughts and prayers" (for those poor niggers) even when it's some cRapper who got shot up for the usual reasons - disrespeck/street cred/"He say he cRap be betta den mines!".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."