Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Kelsey Grammer's Daughter Slashed By Filthy Nigger in New York City Brawl

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    If you maintain a 50' distance from all niggers, you can't get cut. If you maintain a one mile distance from all niggers, you can't get shot.

Most humans attacked by these savage beasts have let their guard down, possibly thinking of it as a pet or domesticated animal when they strike!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure they were BLM lovers anyway, so until proven wrong, there no fucks leaving my fuckbag.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you maintain a 50' distance from all niggers, you can't get cut. If you maintain a one mile distance from all niggers, you can't get shot.

Most humans attacked by these savage beasts have let their guard down, possibly thinking of it as a pet or domesticated animal when they strike!
    The only way to do that is to live somewhere there are no niggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

anom0606
    Chimpout Guest
    Kelsey Grammer's sister Karen Grammer was kidnapped, raped and murdered by niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Just to be clear, Grammer was trying to break up a fight when she was slashed.

The filthy drunk nigger was attacking other diners. The nigger had wandered in off the street. Grammer wanted to stop the nigger from being a nigger.

Flyin' Gypshun
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers aren't safe no matter what the media says. Avoid anywhere there are niggers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just to be clear, Grammer was trying to break up a fight when she was slashed.

The filthy drunk nigger was attacking other diners. The nigger had wandered in off the street. Grammer wanted to stop the nigger from being a nigger.
    She should have hit it from behind with a chair. Reasoning with them never works, and a girl trying to physically restrain one in Cat. 5 chimpout mode will not turn out well. As a firearms instructor once told me, the bad guys train 24/7.
    "Tolerance for monkeyshines is in direct proportion to distance from the monkeys."