Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

300 feral ' teens ' destroy TN mini-golf center

a band of sproglets, young niggers, rat vermin or ' teens ' to be politically ignorant, has gone on the rampage in Memphis TN and destroyed a mini-golf center.

https://www.rt.com/usa/495941-black-...-memphis-golf/

They're just like us.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Putt Putt was getting teeniggs in it when I was a kid. We never went there because of it. Memphrica niggers are some of the worst around.

All this over 4 bucks. I'll guarantee there is a sign saying no refunds.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were to be honest about what I firmly believe should be done to these goddamn niglets, the welfare mammies that shit them out, and the convicted felons that infected those nigger sows, I would get banned.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    after parents reportedly began dropping their children off en masse.
    staff wouldn’t issue an immediate refund after a games machine allegedly took a young girl’s four dollars.
    In other words, the niggers came in big numbers so they make up a Typical Nigger Lie, destroy the place, and maybe make off with a cash register.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    If I were to be honest about what I firmly believe should be done to these goddamn niglets, the welfare mammies that shit them out, and the convicted felons that infected those nigger sows, I would get banned.
    Wouldn't we all, Midder...
    Wouldn't we all.

I can't believe that place is still open but I'll guarantee you it won't be for long. Niggers have shut down every other family fun place in the city. There is nowhere left to take your kids where you won't see things that can't be unseen or be shot. Memphis at one time was a major tourist attraction. Now it's just a festering shit hole. I used to consider it my second home. It's dead to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In other words, the niggers came in big numbers so they make up a Typical Nigger Lie, destroy the place, and maybe make off with a cash register.
    Most humans drop a quarter in a machine and if it screws them, they stop there and don't drop another coin in the slot. Then they ask for the quarter (likely token) back. I don't buy this for a damn second. I'm sure the video will prove it - if the owners dare to show it for fear of getting burned to the ground. They need to cut their losses, sell the property and move.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 07-27-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always congregate at places of enjoyment, entertainment or relaxation of humans.

First jammed ticket machine, out of order game, refusal of a gimme dat refund and here comes a Cat 5 Chimpout involving all the fambly members present.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ca...200721786.html

Another article calling them "teens". This is how niggers act. It is why their infrastructure in the motherland never stands. After the white man builds it for them and shows them how to maintain it, they spend the money the white man gave them to maintain it on bling and sows. Then when the water stops running due to no maintenance they tear up the pipes to sell as scrap and shit in the well.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation33 View Post
    Niggers get empowered in large numbers. If you can't keep them out never allow more than 3 Niggers into a place of family entertainment.
    Yes, this is very true. You can see the change in their behaviour as soon as their numbers swell. It's then you can clearly see that they are not humans, but wild animals.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/fo...2/1665485.html

this is worth a laugh.... Niggers at six flags in MD discussed
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll loot and burn anything except the local welfare office
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger