Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Human murdered at protest was pushing its quadraplegic nigger girlfriend in wheelchair

Hang on a minute - aren't niggers always armed?

All the girls in the world and this human was dating a coal sow with no arms and legs? Must have been some sick fetish like Paul McCartney and ol' peg leg.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/armed-...iend-mom-says/

I don't think I could've made this shit up, really !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait.. A nigger without any of it's four stealing hooks? Poor ape probably has to use its bootlips to shoplift.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Hang on a minute - aren't niggers always armed?

All the girls in the world and this human was dating a coal sow with no arms and legs? Must have been some sick fetish like Paul McCartney and ol' peg leg.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/26/armed-...iend-mom-says/

I don't think I could've made this shit up, really !
    Since I was at the "protest" at St. Augustine today I can tell you that I saw a TON of soyboys and misandristic feminazis and nothing would surprise me about these @$$h)le$!! They are the EPITOME of the "useful idiots!!" Funny how 4 "magic" niggers actually supported the patriots and ONLY 2 niggers were with blm, one buck and one FAT sow. BLM is a marxist organization and if you push back they will fold!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    here's the stupid little cunt getting interviewed before the shooting.

https://twitter.com/TexasEmperor/sta...r-dead-ak47%2F
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    Hopefully they never had a chance to reproduce. Could you imagine those cuck genes combined with nigger DNA?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    hopefully they never had a chance to reproduce. Could you imagine those cuck genes combined with nigger dna?
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nogvirus View Post
    New York Post are scumbag lying filth. The car didn't plow into anyone, as usual Antifag degenerates stood in the street; as is their usual tactic to try to intimidate, the car stopped and the nigger loving, oil drilling cuck fired into the car five times, the guy in the car was a better shot and killed him stone dead with one shot, boy, did I celebrate and laugh about it. It seems the commie niggercripple fucker shot into the car with an AK47 and had the same level of lousy shooting skills as your average nigger. Haha...karma is so sweet sometimes.

Salty Cracker has a good laugh about it as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiXtEbkA9Z0
    I've been hearing nothing but lies all over the news. The cuck was just walking up. He had the gun pointed down. He just wanted to talk. He's such a good boy.

What's pissing me off are so-called "libertarian" types using gun rights as the basis for defending him. "You shouldn't be shot just because you're carrying a gun." To hell with that excuse! He was right there in the middle of BLM rioters, causing trouble already, and he walked up to threaten someone. Too bad for the cuck his marksmanship is as bad as niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.