LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The pinnacle of nigger mass transportation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_prcdahGmtp1wn2ysn_540.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	12036
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    at least that Africoon nigger knows it has to do work to keep its miserable self and team of tribal warriors alive. No white man's checks to stop that nigger from foraging for firewood and bugs to eat. It's work or die in the motherfucker land. In the USA, it's die or work.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course unless you mean modes that niggers invented, I always thought this was the pinnacle of nigger mass transportation:

That couldn't be... Niggers have never invented anything. I say we build a shit ton fleet more of them as long as they only make the trip BTA!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Of course unless you mean modes that niggers invented, I always thought this was the pinnacle of nigger mass transportation:

That couldn't be... Niggers have never invented anything. I say we build a shit ton fleet more of them as long as they only make the trip BTA!

They didn't even invent the wheel, literally not even the wheel, so I guess it's only mass transportation they're doing themselves but based on YT's invention. Subways don't count. Those couldn't possibly run without humans at the helm, the niggerized remake of "Pelham 1-2-3-" notwithstanding.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They didn't even invent the wheel, literally not even the wheel, so I guess it's only mass transportation they're doing themselves but based on YT's invention. Subways don't count. Those couldn't possibly run without humans at the helm, the niggerized remake of "Pelham 1-2-3-" notwithstanding.
    I've been observing and studying niggers all my life and I'm still looking for one thing -- ANYTHING!, of value the ugly savages have invented ever.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I've been observing and studying niggers all my life and I'm still looking for one thing -- ANYTHING!, of value the ugly savages have invented ever.
    I award you the CoonsRUs honorary doctorate in Niggerology ! It's well deserved MPH and may you wear it with pride. It's invisible so you can where it safely anywhere you go. God bless.....

valedictory speech please !!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    I award you the CoonsRUs honorary doctorate in Niggerology ! It's well deserved MPH and may you wear it with pride. It's invisible so you can where it safely anywhere you go. God bless.....

valedictory speech please !!
    I've loathed niggers from birth, but got my undergrad degree in Negrology as a freshman in a high school chock-full of the most vile niggers imaginable, and I earned my Master's as an 18 y/o college freshman smack in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots. To have this honorary PhD bestowed upon me all these years later is one of the great honors of my life. I will hang it on me vanity wall amongst my beloved trophies, plaques, awards, medals, media write-ups, and the odd magazine cover, LMMFLWAO!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 07-28-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: retarded word usage...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I've loathed niggers from birth, but got my undergrad degree in Negrology as a freshman in a high school chock-full of the most vile niggers imaginable, and I earned my Master's as an 18 y/o college freshman smack in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots. To have this honorary PhD bestowed upon my all these years later is one of the great honors of my life. I will hang it on my vanity wall amongst my beloved trophies, plaques, awards, medals, media write-ups, and the odd magazine cover, LMMFLWAO!
    Spoken like a true gent !!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Thats my bike!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.