Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape BLM Bullshit in Hoover AL

The story below covers yet another nigger shooting at the mall near me – the shooting happened on 2 July. It is actually the third nigger shooting in the last couple of years. Three nigger buck thugs decided to posture and get uppity. They fired several shots and an errant one killed an 8 year old nigglet boy – not a single bullet hit an intended target, fucking niggers.
    I normally still feel bad when a young nigger is killed through no fault of his own, but I'm not sure this one is going to be a big loss. Apparently he was a good student … in Bessemer Alabama which means if he can say his ABCs in less than 5 minutes with only three do-overs, he is considered gifted. However, he wanted to be yet another rap producer, so he was essentially saying he wanted to be a leach on society whether by sponging off us for unemployment or by getting his black ass pounded in prison.
    I have not been in that mall in years, long before any of the shootings, but my Costco is next to it, so I pass it regularly (plus it is only 3 miles from my house).
    Yesterday I drove past a fucking BLM protest in front of the city's police department. Happily it was a small gathering and it was not blocking traffic or even making any noise, but it totally misses the point. First, cops didn't have anything to do with that shooting; it was nigger on nigger on nigger crime. Second, my city is mostly white and upper middle class, but the mall brings in all types. Since the niggers are coming in from their self-blighted neighborhoods and towns, if we didn't have cops, why would any merchant risk his investment and his employees given the guarantee of shoplifting and the likelihood of armed robbery and the decent chance of being shot?
    Until we can put fences around places like Bessemer Alabama, or until we are able to make them slaves again, we will need heavily armed and aggressive cops.
    https://www.wvtm13.com/article/galleria-shooting-funeral-plans-for-8-year-old-boy-killed-in-hoover/33239669#

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live about 30 miles from a nigger infested city connected by an interstate highway.

There was talk about installing a light rail line in the median strip of the interstate, originating in coon city and eventually connecting the entire state.

At first I thought this was a great idea until someone mentioned to me "Are fucking kidding me? You know the niggers will load that train up and be in our town in 30 minutes!"

A total bad idea! Hope I never live long enough to see that rail line.