Thread: Fighting Back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fighting Back

Can I ask for some assistance?

I have written an article that would surely be controversial about racial issues, and I'd like to publish it on the internet. It has to be done anonymously, or I'd have the police on me claiming it's "hate speech".
    How do I go about it?

If it's removed, I want to keep reposting it, so I can get some responses to it, and get a feel for how others feel about the views expressed.
    What is the best way to post anonymously, so it can't be traced back to it's source?

Thanking you in anticipation.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your response.
    Now I'm gonna sound really stupid! What do you mean by the interwebs?
    If I post the article here, does that mean it will also be picked up by normal search engines?
    In some ways I'm good on computer (video and audio editing is my speciality) - but things like blogs etc my knowledge leaves a lot to be desired.

Perhaps I should explain that the objective with my article is to show how out of touch our British politicians are with what I believe to be the silent majority. I begin by writing about how in the 1970s politicians signed away many of the powers of the Houses of Parliament to a foreign power. After going through a couple of other issues, I get to the real meat of the article - immigration.
    I just want to get to the point where people can discuss racial issues without fear of prosecution. But I do feel that some would take exception to what they may call extreme racism.
    Basically, I just want to get the article out to as many people as possible, and - equally important - to be able to get some feedback, negative as well as positive. I'm happy to take on any libtard who feels like abusing me; I'm sure I'll have an answer for any point they may raise. But I also want to encourage people who share my view, and may feel afraid to speak out.
    To a certain degree, the law can be "got around" if it's done carefully.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are no stupid questions - only stupid people for not asking them. We are here to help.

"Duh innerwebz, interwebs, tha innernetz" is all ebonics niggerspeak for the internet. Yes, if you post it here, it will be picked up by search engines. That's what our tag lines are for. As long as you do not dox yourself (give personal info or clues as to your true identity) then it will be anonymous. There are many methods of maintaining your anonymity online and we will be happy to assist you.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Thanks for your response.
    Now I'm gonna sound really stupid! What do you mean by the interwebs?
    If I post the article here, does that mean it will also be picked up by normal search engines?
    In some ways I'm good on computer (video and audio editing is my speciality) - but things like blogs etc my knowledge leaves a lot to be desired.

Perhaps I should explain that the objective with my article is to show how out of touch our British politicians are with what I believe to be the silent majority. I begin by writing about how in the 1970s politicians signed away many of the powers of the Houses of Parliament to a foreign power. After going through a couple of other issues, I get to the real meat of the article - immigration.
    I just want to get to the point where people can discuss racial issues without fear of prosecution. But I do feel that some would take exception to what they may call extreme racism.
    Basically, I just want to get the article out to as many people as possible, and - equally important - to be able to get some feedback, negative as well as positive. I'm happy to take on any libtard who feels like abusing me; I'm sure I'll have an answer for any point they may raise. But I also want to encourage people who share my view, and may feel afraid to speak out.
    To a certain degree, the law can be "got around" if it's done carefully.
    You are PREACHING to the choir brother!! We will ALL support your beliefs!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You are PREACHING to the choir brother!! We will ALL support your beliefs!!
    Thank you for your kind responses, folks.
    I suppose what I'm really after is posting the article where people of all views can read it. I would welcome liberals who want to challenge my opinions, then I could take them on point by point, hoping people will see how ridiculous their arguments are.
    As wonderful as Chimpout is, like you say, haywood, I'm not likely to convert anyone here.

Demographic studies show that at the current rate, white Britons will be a minority in our own country in just 46 years time! I want to do my bit - however small that may be - toward preventing that.
    Like America, we over here are sunk if we don't fight back!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Thank you for your kind responses, folks.
    I suppose what I'm really after is posting the article where people of all views can read it. I would welcome liberals who want to challenge my opinions, then I could take them on point by point, hoping people will see how ridiculous their arguments are.
    As wonderful as Chimpout is, like you say, haywood, I'm not likely to convert anyone here.

Demographic studies show that at the current rate, white Britons will be a minority in our own country in just 46 years time! I want to do my bit - however small that may be - toward preventing that.
    Like America, we over here are sunk if we don't fight back!
    SPOT ON!! I was FURIOUS when I saw that sheboon who wanted to tear down the statue of Winston Churchill!! And the dumb ape didn't even know who he was!! Just as stupid as the "youth" here they have been brainwashed since the k-12 years and then even more brainwashed when they go to college and are indoctrinated by marxist professors. If it wasn't for Churchill that nigger would still be in da' muddaland. If Nazis took over the UK they sure as HELL would not have let those niggers in. You have niggers and @$$lifter$ on the dole in the UK leaching off of the British tax payer and they aren't even grateful, they want to destroy your society FUCK THAT!! Britain is for Britons!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, there's always 4chan, craigslist r/r or politics section, etc. There's plenty out there, just get a disposable email and use a VPN or better yet, a TOR. You'll be fine.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post