Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad news. Fat cRapper Biz Markie hospitalized for WEEKS!

Our boy got the beetus from weighing 385lbs. Let's take a moment to send thoughts and prayers for Biz.

I'm thinking that in 5 or so years, 3 out of every 4 niggers will be either a cRapper or aspiring to be a cRapper.

Biz Markie has been hospitalized for weeks, TMZ has learned, for a serious illness ... sources connected to the rapper tell TMZ.

Biz's rep tells TMZ the illness is not coronavirus. The rep went on to say the trigger for the hospitalization is that he suffers from Type II Diabetes.
    He's currently in a Maryland-area hospital and the status of his condition is unclear, but it appears serious.
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/25/biz-m...ized-diabetes/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, this silverback is 56 in human years. The batfairy is hovering for sure.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know! The average lifespan of cRappers is only about 30 years if they're very lucky. I'm sure the toll of dead cRappers would be much higher if niggers had better aim.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    I say we teach them to shoot!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Our boy got the beetus from weighing 385lbs. Let's take a moment to send thoughts and prayers for Biz.

I'm thinking that in 5 or so years, 3 out of every 4 niggers will be either a cRapper or aspiring to be a cRapper.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/25/biz-m...ized-diabetes/
    WHAT?! The Covid didn't cause the bat fairy to visit him?!