Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon dentist Dr. Heavenly helps she boon activist Miracle who got her teeth knocked out by the Po-Po

It's a heavenly miracle, muhfuggas!
    No word yet if Dr. Heavenly gave this she boon a 'mad grill' or just a set of porcelain veneers.
    Dr. Heavenly Provides Dental Surgery For Protester Who Had Her Teeth Knocked Out By Police

Miracle Boyd is an 18-year-old activist was protesting for the removal of a Christopher Columbus statue in Chicago’s Grant Park when police punched her so hard that they knocked her front teeth out.

Boyd was one of at least 1,000 protesters at the park and had just finished addressing the crowd when she got into an argument with one of the officers.

When she began recording the arrest of a Black man and the officer swung with his left arm, hitting her in the face.
    https://madamenoire.com/1179188/dr-h...out-by-police/

Dr. Heavenly Helps 18-Year-Old Activist Whose Teeth Were Knocked out by an Officer While Protesting

Dr. Heavenly then publicly shared a message to note how proud she is of Boyd for advocating for social justice.

“I just want to say to Miracle, in front of the world, I am so proud of you, young sister. For having the guts to do what you’ve done. To be able to go out there,” said Dr. Heavenly. “Y’all Generation Z, I think it is? Y’all are bold out there! And I love it. I thank you for that. This here what I’m doing here. It’s my obligation to give back to the community, I think that everybody has a position to play in all this Black Lives Matter. Mine might not be out there in the hot sun protesting with y’all, I’m older. But it can be that you’re in school, school means a lot. My son told me he’s protesting by being a Black man getting educated, I said that means so much.”
    https://www.bravotv.com/married-to-m...l-surgery-free
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heavenly, Miracle, Precious, Princess, Treasure - these mammy sows have delusions of grandeur, don't they?

That wailing sow doesn't look like much of a miracle to me.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Heavenly, Miracle, Precious, Princess, Treasure - these mammy sows have delusions of grandeur, don't they?

That wailing sow doesn't look like much of a miracle to me.
    The only "miracle" was that it escaped the Planned Parenthood muh poosie scraper.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The only "miracle" was that it escaped the Planned Parenthood muh poosie scraper.
    Name:  spitcoffee.gif
Views: 108
Size:  14.7 KB

Not to mention it survived the typical tender loving care of its mammy.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Name:  spitcoffee.gif
Views: 108
Size:  14.7 KB

Not to mention it survived the typical tender loving care of its mammy.
    Yup!! It didn't become ghetto lobstah!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I yield to Dirty Harry to explain why there's no way a white cop did that to a nigger: "Cause he looks too damn good, that's how!" If the cop really wanted to hit that she-nig and bust some of its teeth, it would be a lot worse than that. No way that was from just a "left arm." That's pure tooth decay from a lifetime of canned ice tea, Skittles, and not using the evil YT invention of toothbrushes and mouthwash.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I yield to Dirty Harry to explain why there's no way a white cop did that to a nigger: "Cause he looks too damn good, that's how!" If the cop really wanted to hit that she-nig and bust some of its teeth, it would be a lot worse than that. No way that was from just a "left arm." That's pure tooth decay from a lifetime of canned ice tea, Skittles, and not using the evil YT invention of toothbrushes and mouthwash.
    Yep!!!!!!!!!!