Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: MLB or BLM

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

MLB or BLM

FUCK Major League Baseball AND their pitching mound decorations!

I will never watch another baseball game or spend one penny on MLB swag. Fuck them shoving that BLM shit up my ass!

Maybe the poor bastard who painted the mound is dyslexic and fucked up the lettering job up by painting BLM instead of MLB but I highly doubt it!

Every human American should boycott MLB as long as it takes!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Marching Looting Blm

Mlb is DONE

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I will never watch another baseball game or spend one penny on MLB swag. Fuck them shoving that BLM shit up my ass!

Maybe the poor bastard who painted the mound is dyslexic and fucked up the lettering job up by painting BLM instead of MLB but I highly doubt it!

hard to disagree ! Niggers ruin everything.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    hard to disagree ! Niggers ruin everything.
    Be woke, GO BROKE!!

Aaron Burr
    Chimpout Guest
    They actually painted that shit on the baseball field? What the hell has this country came to?

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

They didn't fuck up, they know exactly what they're doing. It's sad to see the sport being destroyed like this, but if they're going to coddle niggers, I hope all the owners go bankrupt.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    They didn't fuck up, they know exactly what they're doing. It's sad to see the sport being destroyed like this, but if they're going to coddle niggers, I hope all the owners go bankrupt.
    You bet they know exactly what they are doing. So does the NFL. NBA is expected and no surprise.

Sports is the only thing niggers can excel at other than rap music, thievery, and illegal drug dealing so the various sport leagues are doubling down hoping that pandering to niggers will keep them afloat with the nigger community.
    What these dumb fucks don't seem to understand is it's humans who spend the most money on game tickets. Most niggers can't afford them.

What surprised me was NASCAR and MLB fell right in line with the nigger loving agenda when we all know niggers care very little for those two sports.

When the NHL bends a knee to the nigger BLM agenda we are done.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Haven't you heard? They no longer refer to team "owners" as such, because it reminds dindus that Whites conquered their entire people with literally no effort (when Europeans arrived - africans hadn't even invented the wheel), and we wouldn't want to offend a population that's killing Americans about 6x as much as any other demo despite making up less than a sliver of the population. I believe they refer to team owners as "governors" now. lmao

I'm a huge sports fan, but I'm legit never watching another NFL, NBA, NASCAR, MLB game again - even the Super Bowl. Good riddance tho if I'm being honest; I'm too damn busy to keep up with sports anyway.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a huge sports fan, but I'm legit never watching another NFL, NBA, NASCAR, MLB game again - even the Super Bowl. Good riddance tho if I'm being honest; I'm too damn busy to keep up with sports anyway.
    I've never given two shits about pro football but I do usually make a point to watch the Superbowl just for the commercials. Back in the day the Super Bowl commercials were great, now days the commercials suck. It's like all of the ad marketing companies are staffed and run by millennial liberal cucks and women.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm done with all sports. Long gone are the days of sports being an American pastime.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Major League Bastards
    Separate is not equal,...
    it is better!

Buford t. Pusser
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers need to leave human sports the Hell alone. Can't watch football. Basketball, golf or even tennis without seeing a shit eating nigger.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching New York Yankees at Washington Nationals right now. There is NO BLM garbage on the mound today, just an ad for a bank. I guess that's more important!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    According to MLB, the BLM shit was supposed to be on the mound for "Opening weekend" however once realizing how bad they fucked up, it was removed after the first games.

I intend to boycott every MLB game this season as I hope many do.

Thanks to today's technology, they know exactly how many viewers tune in or NOT.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Coon View Post
    I'm done with all sports. Long gone are the days of sports being an American pastime.
    Watch MMA. Occasionally a nigger will win, but usually a human will destroy them and it's entertaining to watch!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's because niggers only know how to shoot and "fight" when they have their homiezz backing them up. Disgusting creatures.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Watch MMA. Occasionally a nigger will win, but usually a human will destroy them and it's entertaining to watch!!
    I actually like MMA. Niggers do get beat up, sometimes by other niggers. Used to love boxing two, seeing two animals beat each other up. It doesn't matter which Mandingo hit what nigger, as long as I see one of them knocked out of their senses.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ignatow View Post
    i actually like mma. Niggers do get beat up, sometimes by other niggers. Used to love boxing two, seeing two animals beat each other up. It doesn't matter which mandingo hit what nigger, as long as i see one of them knocked out of their senses.
    exactly!!